Scientologists
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scientologists

Unregistered

Scientologists

How many Scientologists on the Dept?

Unregistered
    If there are any they would not advertise it to anyone. My guess is that we probably have a few moles.

Unregistered
    If you know what Scientologists actually believe and why, you would have to admit that they are all batshit crazy. It would not surprise me if there are many here.

Unregistered
    They contributed to boss campaign??? I know the agency attends the Leo luncheon they have annually

Unregistered
    Yes, the boss is friendly towards them while also keeping them at arms length. I doubt there are any members who are Scientologists. It costs quite a bit of money and takes up a lot of time, two things PCSO members do not have a whole lot of. Also, everyone at PCSO is in everyone else's business and any Scientologists would quickly be sniffed out. Maybe years ago, when Scientology was more feared and litigious, there might have been a plant or two like there were at Clearwater. But not now. Scientology borders on being irrelevant these days. Remember when you would see HOARDES of Scientologists scurrying around downtown Clearwater? Now there is just the random couple of people.

Scientology has been largely defanged and has neither the resources nor manpower to spy in government agencies like it used to.

Unregistered
    You are so wrong. They are a global empire with a lot of money

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are so wrong. They are a global empire with a lot of money
    There is no doubt they have people here and CPD. Anyone who believe otherwise is a fool.

Unregistered

Heil hubbard

These nazi-type crazy cult is extremely dangerous with Gestapo tactics! Many global countries have banned them as they are smart enough to see what they actually are! My biggest concern is that a lot of their secrets are coming out which could incite others to Lash out towards them with violence or terroristic type tactics that could flow over to local law Enforcement and/or our families and neighbors. For people that have followed some of the facts emerging its concerning that it spark off dissidents!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These nazi-type crazy cult is extremely dangerous with Gestapo tactics! Many global countries have banned them as they are smart enough to see what they actually are! My biggest concern is that a lot of their secrets are coming out which could incite others to Lash out towards them with violence or terroristic type tactics that could flow over to local law Enforcement and/or our families and neighbors. For people that have followed some of the facts emerging its concerning that it spark off dissidents!
    OK Barney. You can take the one bullet out of your revolver now.

Unregistered
    OK Barney. You can take the one bullet out of your revolver now.

Well we know ^ who is a one who is drinking the koolaid with Jim Jones and the MOONIES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast