Senior Administrator of Governmental and Community Affairs

Unregistered

Senior Administrator of Governmental and Community Affairs

Bob Cortes?? Are you ****ing kidding me

What happened to cost saving measures, saving the agency money, pitching in, all hands on deck, stepping to the plate and doing whatever is necessary to cover for the complete numbers **** up this agency handed to it’s employees. I’m pretty sure this high profile name demands no less than 6 figures but no problem folks I’m sure a smoke screen of an explanation is coming soon. I’ve got a bowl of popcorn and a full jar of Vaseline if anyone is interested in hearing where this money is coming from.

Unregistered
    More of Dennis’ Magic! The beatings will continue until morale improves.

WTF does a Senior Administrator of Governmental and Community Affairs do?! That sounds like another layer on top of PIO... Someone should make an IIO- Internal Information Officer, so the line level can decipher what the **** is going on on the 2nd floor. This place is a ****ing joke now.

Unregistered
    If you haven't learned yet, Lemma only cares about his image and the Republican party. If it doesn't help either, then he doesn't care. The only reason deputies got a raise is because it was becoming a threat to his image.

Ask yourself what would happen to a deputy that went in tv and backed a canadate during the election...in uniform.

It's amazing that the person he backed (in uniform), put him in charge of this opiate task force. Imagine the exposure this creates. Quid pro quo.

The addition of a government affairs person is a nod to the party.

Where did the money come from? Our PTO, overtime, and health care.

Point of this is, don't act surprised or confused when Lemma does something like this. It's the trend since the beginning of his reign.

Unregistered
    Another scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours move. Seriously WTF is this sheriff thinking, did he not tell everyone in this agency that he would do his part and no new positions would be created. I guess he had a change of heart or maybe just this is the guy that stood out and he told himself, I really need that guy in my agency. C’mon man! Who in the hell is giving you this advice, who in the hell is in that inner circle, dangling of your nuts and telling you that this move will benefit the entire agency SIR. Because it sure as hell isn’t coming from the front lines, the men and women who actually give a damn about Seminole County and not the image portrayed over ****ing Facebook.

Unregistered
    Don't blame the "inner circle.". This is the real Dennis Lemma. Same guy that said:

-I won't touch PTO without consulting you first
    -I won't touch health care without consulting you first
    -No new positions
    -The compensation committee will have input and will be informed

All the changes he instituted at the beginning of his term, he removed. He can't stick with his word. Just don't count on it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you haven't learned yet, Lemma only cares about his image and the Republican party. If it doesn't help either, then he doesn't care. The only reason deputies got a raise is because it was becoming a threat to his image.

Ask yourself what would happen to a deputy that went in tv and backed a canadate during the election...in uniform.

It's amazing that the person he backed (in uniform), put him in charge of this opiate task force. Imagine the exposure this creates. Quid pro quo.

The addition of a government affairs person is a nod to the party.

Where did the money come from? Our PTO, overtime, and health care.

Point of this is, don't act surprised or confused when Lemma does something like this. It's the trend since the beginning of his reign.
    Quoted for ****ing truth. Well said.

I can’t wait for the next forum to watch him say how demoralized he is, how much he didn’t want to come to work because of this thread and how upset he is that people aren’t happy here. The best part will be the rigidity and him remaining in interview stance the entire time; because he doesn’t know how to drop the facade. Dennis cares about one thing: Dennis. It’s a shame this disingenuous tool will likely be in office as long as he wants.

He is not a cop, never has been. He’s a Chick-Fil-A manager that runs a law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    The dude is a robot. Watch the mannerisms, walking to close, not knowing where to put his hands, he’s groveling at the power of the governor- it’s hilarious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUNp9dn...d=y6ujztcjf8tj

Unregistered
    This is why the good people are leaving. The worst leadership I’ve ever seen. All in Seminole County.