James Mclynas - Cop Block - Uhuru
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

James Mclynas - Cop Block - Uhuru

Dear James,

You are a barking mouse, nothing more. You are an angry little man with some mental health issues. You are consumed by hate and butt hurt. To you all of PCSO is dirty and all cops are bad. Same goes for Cop Block, your butt buddies. Doubly so for the weakened remains of the Uhuru. They used to have some power, but not anymore. All that hate is going to consume you. You will lay dying in bed someday, like us all, babbling about the good fight. There is a James Mclynas in every courthouse. Some nut job who felt wronged and goes bozo about it to anyone who will listen. Your FB commentaries are way too long winded. People lose interest in reading the same crazy stuff over and over.

BTW, I read the response from the Sheriff on your 119 lawsuit you keep commenting on here. It looks to me like Paul Rozelle shoved it up your booty. I’m not sure why you think that was some kind of win. You really are not right. I feel sorry for your daughter. And God help any boy or girl she brings home someday. Keep us posted on how your great crusade goes, apparently Mod 1 has granted you some amnesty here. Clearly you and the douche bags named in the title are going hog wild on this site

#URNutts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear James,

You are a barking mouse, nothing more. You are an angry little man with some mental health issues. You are consumed by hate and butt hurt. To you all of PCSO is dirty and all cops are bad. Same goes for Cop Block, your butt buddies. Doubly so for the weakened remains of the Uhuru. They used to have some power, but not anymore. All that hate is going to consume you. You will lay dying in bed someday, like us all, babbling about the good fight. There is a James Mclynas in every courthouse. Some nut job who felt wronged and goes bozo about it to anyone who will listen. Your FB commentaries are way too long winded. People lose interest in reading the same crazy stuff over and over.

BTW, I read the response from the Sheriff on your 119 lawsuit you keep commenting on here. It looks to me like Paul Rozelle shoved it up your booty. I’m not sure why you think that was some kind of win. You really are not right. I feel sorry for your daughter. And God help any boy or girl she brings home someday. Keep us posted on how your great crusade goes, apparently Mod 1 has granted you some amnesty here. Clearly you and the douche bags named in the title are going hog wild on this site

#URNutts
    I'm curious why you let James get to you so bad. You talk about him being "consumed by hate and butt hurt", but isn't it you over on his FB page and reading his lawsuits? What does it matter to you? What did he do to you personally? Come on, you can tell us. We are your friends.

Unregistered
    I'm curious why you let James get to you so bad. You talk about him being "consumed by hate and butt hurt", but isn't it you over on his FB page and reading his lawsuits? What does it matter to you? What did he do to you personally? Come on, you can tell us. We are your friends.
    Yo dogg James iz a lil b!tch and on the real u need to check out my boys song “lay down” bcuz the shit is fire...

https://youtu.be/a1a6tM5v5HA

Unregistered
    James has 58 lawsuits he's been involved in. Just in this County. Add in Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio, California.... What a loser. Who gets involved in that many suits? Who likes getting their ass beat that much? Who sued a judge, twice, when they're a loser who can't pay their child support? Who got banned from filing more lawsuits? Dude is a twat. His phone calls are hilarious. Watch out for Sting Rays, James.

Unregistered
    James has 58 lawsuits he's been involved in. Just in this County. Add in Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio, California.... What a loser. Who gets involved in that many suits? Who likes getting their ass beat that much? Who sued a judge, twice, when they're a loser who can't pay their child support? Who got banned from filing more lawsuits? Dude is a twat. His phone calls are hilarious. Watch out for Sting Rays, James.
    Where are these 58 suits listed? I would like to read them too. What judge did he sue and for what?

Unregistered

LOL... you can't get banned from filing lawsuits dumbass.

Unregistered
    LOL... you can't get banned from filing lawsuits dumbass.
    James is a lil b!tch I’m sure any judge would be quick to kick his lil puzzy azz out of the courtroom

Unregistered
    I love listening to James use his high pitches low testosterone voice when he whines. It’s so entertaining.

Unregistered
    Who cares? Someone has this obsession with this James character and needs psych help.

Unregistered
    James is a lil b!tch I’m sure any judge would be quick to kick his lil puzzy azz out of the courtroom
    My honey at the Clerk's office tells me James kicked Covert to the Curb and Covert is pissed! Covert was *****ing about being served at his house at night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast