Promotional Exam - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Idiotas

I was around those 2 IDIOTS from Central Ops earlier this week, The Plug Guy and The Pug Guy. They cant stop talking trash, This time about Al and the Union. They said the Union ripped them off and that Al ate all the profit. Idiots

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was around those 2 IDIOTS from Central Ops earlier this week, The Plug Guy and The Pug Guy. They cant stop talking trash, This time about Al and the Union. They said the Union ripped them off and that Al ate all the profit. Idiots
    In as much as those two are idiots, they do present a strong point in that Al ate. He’s an absolute Goodyear Blimp. Good Lord, is he a fat slob and his Gumby skinny arms, poking out of his hippopotamus body, look hilarious. His grocery bill must be rediculous.

Unregistered
    You put the 🐖 on blast! 😲
    Who's the pig? LOL

Unregistered
    So who is the next generation of supervisors. As our department grows, having good supervisors will be very important. God, let us pray we get a better group than what we have we have now.
    Hopefully, especially with that damn "Crash Test Dummy" (H.H.). She was Muppett's Puppet, look like a walking wax figure who doesn't do schitt, she may be book smart but her azz is dumb as a box of rocks. (Y.G-S.) she was never at her damn school and stayed missing, let alone now. This is the first time these azzholes wrote any reports (ROC's). Makes you wonder huh? Aren't we glad (G.W.) didn't make the cut, that damn 43. I couldn't imagine him being my supervisor. Another airhead is (J.C.) how dare he ride people the way he did / do. These folks make working here hard, they're so quick to give paperwork for the smallest schitt. I do hope we get a few good ones and send the stale schitt we have now packing.

Unregistered
    Hopefully, especially with that damn "Crash Test Dummy" (H.H.). She was Muppett's Puppet, look like a walking wax figure who doesn't do schitt, she may be book smart but her azz is dumb as a box of rocks. (Y.G-S.) she was never at her damn school and stayed missing, let alone now. This is the first time these azzholes wrote any reports (ROC's). Makes you wonder huh? Aren't we glad (G.W.) didn't make the cut, that damn 43. I couldn't imagine him being my supervisor. Another airhead is (J.C.) how dare he ride people the way he did / do. These folks make working here hard, they're so quick to give paperwork for the smallest schitt. I do hope we get a few good ones and send the stale schitt we have now packing.
    Crash Test Dummie. 😂 That’s funny.
    Mrs. Judgy. Always has an opinion. The smartest person employed here, if you let her tell it. Was part of the toxic, warped, twisted, backstabbing ID crew, and yes, a Muppet and Willie disciple.
    Has quite the promiscuous history for being so “religious” and “spiritual.” There are some stories there.

The talent level for LT. is not very deep, that’s for sure.

Unregistered
    Lt. has always been one of the worst ranks here. Historically filled with scammers, morons, laziness and imbiciles, dating back to the 80’s, it’s been a nest where the unqualified, unwilling and unable sit, rot and contaminate the agency.
    Look at the current group and the. Look at what’s on deck. God help us.

Unregistered
    I need names.....not all of us work a central ops. Who are all these slugs you guys keep talking about?

4realz
    I thought all u have to do to get a promotion here is marry the rite guy

Unregistered
    That helps you work at the college, get new flooring in your office, score number 1 on the test and get to work near your home as a junior lieutenant.

Unregistered
    That helps you work at the college, get new flooring in your office, score number 1 on the test and get to work near your home as a junior lieutenant.
    Not sure who the poster of this garbage is, but you’re one of the following:
    a) a toxic veteran, who’s made a career here, and is lazy, incompetent, backstabbing, sleazy, unfit, and a jealous habitual whiner, complainer and low performer. Your idea of how to get promoted or advance here is either having one of your scumbag friends hook you up, like we saw with Muppet, filing a baseless complaint or grievance, or just ride it out, because you’re unable to get it done. You’re no better and probably just as worse as anyone who’s worked in GIU, ID or affiliated with most of those who’ve held leadership or supervisory positions here since the 80’s, 90’s and early 20’s. Almost all are malcontent disgruntled trash and their stupidity and poison has spread for decades;
    b) a newbie, millennial, spoiled rotten, entitled little brat, who thinks they know police work. Sadly, my I have handcuffs with more time on the job than you. I still have canary yellow copies of A-forms, likely written when you were in elementary school. Y’all walk around here thinking you are ready to take on the world and you can’t even find a school address without using google maps.
    Regardless, the person you speak of is a highly respected mid-level supervisor, who has always been a top performer and is also a wife, mother and colleague. Shame on you for spewing the garbage you did. Someone should smack you in the damn mouth.
    Secondary employment are available to anyone. Department assignments are at the pleasure of the chief and are made to ensure the department needs are met. Flooring...really? We should all want our facilities upgraded and after she moves to another assignment, at least one of us will have a nice office. Muppet, Mini and Armpit abused capital improvements here so implying new flooring as a problem is just juvenile and hateful. If you think you can score better on an exam, sit your butt down and prove it, if not, shut up, loser.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast