Promotional Exam - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a pretty good clue but who are those 2 Idiotas you are talking about.
    Please share, who. I think I know cuz it’s obvious

Unregistered
    Big Smelly Belly failed again. Oh boy, get ready for the excuses, finger-pointing and complaining. Go grab some comfort food and check a "12."

Unregistered

Idiotas

I'm going to take a guess but a good one. I think it's the e-cig guy and his little puppet. Idiots

Unregistered

Idiots

I was right it is those 2 idiots. The idiot with the plugs in his hair and his little one with the big ears.

Unregistered
    I was right it is those 2 idiots. The idiot with the plugs in his hair and his little one with the big ears.
    😂 plugs and big ears

Unregistered
    Ah leave those 2 idiots alone. They are harmless and stupid. Kinda like Abbott & Castelo.

Unregistered

Idiots

Those 2 Neanderthals shouldn't even be FTO's. They talk bad about other FTO's and other PO's in front of their PPO'. Comemierdas! They even talked crap about poor Dubi.

Unregistered
    Those 2 Neanderthals shouldn't even be FTO's. They talk bad about other FTO's and other PO's in front of their PPO'. Comemierdas! They even talked crap about poor Dubi.
    That’s not cool to do that especially in front of PPO

Unregistered

Idiots

What kind of IDIOTS those two.

Unregistered
    Too bad the written exam wasn’t based upon menus of local eateries because that dude is a subject matter expert. 😂

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast