Cummings to Northside - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    if u dont know who CHAMP is...............preparate.....................you ll know soon enough........................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Champ and his douchey ass handshakes to robbery??????????? Lol uhhhhhhhhh...............
    Is champ the dude that used to box at the tropical park boxing gym in the late 80's and early 90's?

Unregistered
    Cummings is going where?

Unregistered
    Cummings is going where?
    Breaking News...Cummings (a.k.a. Champ), to Intracoastal! Lmao. Champ burning bridges?

Unregistered
    Breaking News...Cummings (a.k.a. Champ), to Intracoastal! Lmao. Champ burning bridges?
    cummings is still working? i thought he was terminated?????????????????? where the f have i been???????

Unregistered
    Adrian Cummings was in Nside for a while.
    But he’s been everywhere.
    Lots of people complained about him because every memo got kicked back with corrections. If you were a worker I remember him being QRU. He keeps it pretty serious, all business. But I’ve seen him be funny and laid back too. Everybody freaks out when someone new comes in, but he is not nearly as bad as everyone says. And yes - he likes to refer to people as “champ.” He never bothered us. But if you are a problem child he will put paper on you. He’ll be the major, so he won’t be doing all that discipline stuff like when he was the Admin Lt. Sometimes a major comes in and shakes up a bunch of $hit but I think he’ll be a bigger pain for the command staff. My 2 cents. Good luck with the changes and be safe.

Unregistered
    Heard a rumor that he’s going to ECB.

Unregistered
    That’s the rumor we are hearing here also. If so people will be transferring.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567