Cummings to Northside - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Wrong info buddy. Scott Israel is going to PMB.

Unregistered

A-ha /shut up... Sing along.....

Bro just cause you see a major go to another majors Dist, don’t mean shit!!! You understand they have to meet every three months right.... over contact reports, IA cases... people SB is NORTHSIDE. He comes to his office nearly every dam weekend to clear up all these bullshit complaints cause officers don’t want to write reports or dam tickets issues. When he’s retired and another commander comes, wait and see how many bullshit write-ups, and trace memos will be sent down. This man cares about his team, even if you don’t directly see it. Go to another Dist and see how fast that trace, ROC,DAR will come down the pipe!!! I’ve never seen a commander like this great man, get on the road and take calls. And not bullshit calls either. And then advises (REPORT WRITTEN). Talk all the shit you want, but he’s a great man!!! And ain’t going no where, unless Unit-1 has other plans.

N-1 thank you for everything you do for us, even if the new kids on the block don’t see it. Don’t worry they will when they work for someone else.

Unregistered
    S.B is a fantastic goood district commander...I've been in NS 14 years and 3 months...S.B has saved me when other Majors would have thrown me to the wolves...Just my 2 cents....

Unregistered
    Wrong info buddy...Adrian Cummings is going to Adrian Cummings.

Unregistered
    Brown is good like Carter was

Unregistered
    Cummings was in northside today

Unregistered
    I heard we were getting Cummings?

Unregistered
    Wrong info buddy. "Cummings to Northside" is going BACK to the top of the forum threads.

Unregistered
    Rumor confirmed

Unregistered
    Back to the top we go.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast