Golddust! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golddust!

Unregistered

Ira said

Ira telling everyone him and sheriff n word are good, he said I snowed him over, he will help Israel from inside.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ira telling everyone him and sheriff n word are good, he said I snowed him over, he will help Israel from inside.
    I heard the same, if this is true and the Jail guard magic wanded N word Captain gets to stay it is a huge slap in the face to every Deputy here and tells us all we are doomed.

Unregistered
    Has Palmer blessed the new sheriff with his presence yet or is he out of town- again, still? What a scam and disrespectful towards his subordinates and the sheriff. Hopefully Tony gets a taste of his dedication to our detention mega system by noticing his unwillingness to interrupt his trip. Sheriff, he hasn't been here for 6 years. Major incident- not here. Escape- absent. Ask anyone.....

PS- I dont care where the hell hes at. He should be here like the rest of the colonels. Period

Unregistered

Palmer and Golberg

Palmer and Goldberg vacation all the time WTF
    Tell Sheriff Tony Jeff bell

Unregistered

Capt Goldberg

If sheriff tony keeps him past Friday we are screwed, everyone knows Ira is not real brite
    Sheriff ask around Israel’s best friend in the world
    Discuss

Unregistered

Let’s go Sheriff

Take out the garbage, side deal Goldberg is under a huge investigation illegal compisation

Unregistered

Is Ira running this site?

Posts about him immediately go to the bottom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12