Rookies beware! Sgt. Justin garcia got 3 officers fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not crying for anybody. When all the facts come out there will be a day of reckoning for the perpetrators of this injustice. Suspension, reprimand: Maybe. But termination? Absolutely not.
    in the meantime....have him clean out his soul a bit
    here's a serious start....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ol1...=RD5ol1V-sj1gc

Unregistered

Beautiful song

in the meantime....have him clean out his soul a bit
    here's a serious start....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ol1...=RD5ol1V-sj1gc
    Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing

Unregistered
    Leave the kid alone , he's not truly well mentally

Unregistered
    Leave the kid alone , he's not truly well mentally
    Justin the Snake? Yea, he is not well in the head. I think he might have PTSD

Unregistered
    I am not crying for anybody. When all the facts come out there will be a day of reckoning for the perpetrators of this injustice. Suspension, reprimand: Maybe. But termination? Absolutely not.
    You are the problem, the reason why people hates us. Shove your archiac BS views to hell and try to be professional. What Robert did is cometely fair game for termination and so are many of the stupid crap I have seen here. You got a problem with what I'm saying, meet me at my regular spot at Exquisito when I take my 12, I'm B shift.

For all the rookies out there, don't listen to these old fools, this isn't the cowboy days, where being a "badass" was golden. F*#k that stuff, be professional and never try to hide unethical behavior for a "friend".

Unregistered

The thread was about Justin the Rattlesnake

That last thread does not take away that Justin Garcia is a Rat. He stinks too

Unregistered
    What facts?? We all saw the video, maybe your trying to say this was staged or they were playing a part or roll? Your action, while in uniform are watched by many and there are no do-over's. Especially, when you offend a strong pollical group. Explain, the perpetrators of this injustice? I'm not even Jewish and I found his actions to be offences. The city and department had NO CHOICE but to fire him. Cause if the blacks here can get offended over poor taste in words, that were clearly jokes and give this guy a pass. What kind of msg. would that send to all of us? It shouldn't matter who your related to or screwing around with or who you have a friends. At the end of the day, what YOU do, YOU are accountable for it. Anyone losing their job, yes it does suck! Yet, we arrest people not caring if they will lose there job or what effect it will have on their family. I'm no bleeding heart here, what's good for one should be good for all! We have less then 1% that shouldn't even be cops. All the public see's in a man in a Miami police uniform doing something illegal, making racist comments, lying or beating upon people. WE are all lumped into the same action's of the ones that do the sh!t they do. Years ago when the river case broke, everyone that was on "C" shift was alleged to be dirty, knew something or had some involvement. Especially, if you worked that sector on overlap days, were friends with any involved. So forgive me if I have no tears for a moron.

Unregistered
    Who are the three ? Destephan and who else ?

Unregistered
    What facts?? We all saw the video, maybe your trying to say this was staged or they were playing a part or roll? Your action, while in uniform are watched by many and there are no do-over's. Especially, when you offend a strong pollical group. Explain, the perpetrators of this injustice? I'm not even Jewish and I found his actions to be offences. The city and department had NO CHOICE but to fire him. Cause if the blacks here can get offended over poor taste in words, that were clearly jokes and give this guy a pass. What kind of msg. would that send to all of us? It shouldn't matter who your related to or screwing around with or who you have a friends. At the end of the day, what YOU do, YOU are accountable for it. Anyone losing their job, yes it does suck! Yet, we arrest people not caring if they will lose there job or what effect it will have on their family. I'm no bleeding heart here, what's good for one should be good for all! We have less then 1% that shouldn't even be cops. All the public see's in a man in a Miami police uniform doing something illegal, making racist comments, lying or beating upon people. WE are all lumped into the same action's of the ones that do the sh!t they do. Years ago when the river case broke, everyone that was on "C" shift was alleged to be dirty, knew something or had some involvement. Especially, if you worked that sector on overlap days, were friends with any involved. So forgive me if I have no tears for a moron.
    What are the following words ?

Pollical
    Offences

Are these Miami High Graduate words or Miami Jackson?

Unregistered

Rookies beware

JUSTIN GARCIA IS NOT ONLY A RAT BUT ALSO A RATTLESNAKE. Who bailed him out when he got fired in 2015?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast