Rookies beware! Sgt. Justin garcia got 3 officers fired
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Rookies beware! Sgt. Justin garcia got 3 officers fired

This piece of work is worse than a snake in the grass. Not only does he pretend to befriend you, but then he turns around and sends extortion emails to one of his buddies to get Destephan fired. Back in 2015 "Diamondback" Justin got himself fired. This cat is a bad seed.

Question: What do you called a venomous rattlesnake that has mental illness? JUSTIN "DIAMONDBACK" Garcia

I'LL BET YOU SOUP TO NUTS THAT THE MODERATOR WILL DELETE THIS THREAD FASTER THAN A BITE FROM A RATTLESNAKE! I wonder who the Mod is???? Care to guess??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This piece of work is worse than a snake in the grass. Not only does he pretend to befriend you, but then he turns around and sends extortion emails to one of his buddies to get Destephan fired. Back in 2015 "Diamondback" Justin got himself fired. This cat is a bad seed.

Question: What do you called a venomous rattlesnake that has mental illness? JUSTIN "DIAMONDBACK" Garcia

I'LL BET YOU SOUP TO NUTS THAT THE MODERATOR WILL DELETE THIS THREAD FASTER THAN A BITE FROM A RATTLESNAKE! I wonder who the Mod is???? Care to guess??
    settle down...you're wrapped too tight

Unregistered
    Destephan got himself fired.

Unregistered

Justin the truth shall set you free!

Destephan got himself fired.
    Why don't you ask "Rattlesnake" Justin what really happened???

Unregistered
    Why don't you ask "Rattlesnake" Justin what really happened???

we saw the video---let it go papi

details surrounding the video are destephan's to defend...not yours.

Unregistered

It sounds to me like character assasination

we saw the video---let it go papi

details surrounding the video are destephan's to defend...not yours.
    You are absolutely WRONG!
    If you see an injustice being done and YOU stay quiet, you are part of the problem. The guy was setted up, threatened and exorted. If it happen to him, it can happen to anybody. I'm just saying stay away from that Rattlesnake. Unless you are a Rookie, this THREAD was meant for them. If you're a veteran you already should know what Justin Garcia is all about. That's all I'm saying.

Unregistered
    One's actions cause, their own fall from grace. Doesn't matter who aired the video, he did this to himself, acting the fool. CYA and don't get into the mop mentally, to impress those here that will butt-fu@k you, for their 15 seconds of getting noticed. What's funny and harmless to you or I, is offences to many others. Poor leadership, is a supervisor that rules by intimidation, back stabbing or the Hitler approach (FEAR) Don't give him a reason, to nail you. Avoid him like he's got a case of V.D. We've all had Sgt's we couldn't stand, just by being in the same room make your skin crawl. When they come by, leave, if possible. Sgt's are not really your friend, remember that!

Unregistered
    One's actions cause, their own fall from grace. Doesn't matter who aired the video, he did this to himself, acting the fool. CYA and don't get into the mop mentally, to impress those here that will butt-fu@k you, for their 15 seconds of getting noticed. What's funny and harmless to you or I, is offences to many others. Poor leadership, is a supervisor that rules by intimidation, back stabbing or the Hitler approach (FEAR) Don't give him a reason, to nail you. Avoid him like he's got a case of V.D. We've all had Sgt's we couldn't stand, just by being in the same room make your skin crawl. When they come by, leave, if possible. Sgt's are not really your friend, remember that!
    Nobody is your friend in this sheethole. Still, it's not a termination offense. Its more sophomoric foolishness. I'm rooting for Destephan. The likes of Justin the Rattlesnake & Maxipad Valdes set him up for political gain. KARMA IS A B**CH

Unregistered
    Nobody is your friend in this sheethole. Still, it's not a termination offense. Its more sophomoric foolishness. I'm rooting for Destephan. The likes of Justin the Rattlesnake & Maxipad Valdes set him up for political gain. KARMA IS A B**CH
    you keep missing the point....even if it was a set up....he failed his own conscience
    there are repercussions for that and he has himself to blame for the fall.

Are we still blaming Eve for Adam eating the apple? cmon he was 13 year leo, no excuse , he wasn't a rookie.
    character is shown in many ways - BWC are a result of that and you know this. stop crying for him. hes a bigboy.

Unregistered
    you keep missing the point....even if it was a set up....he failed his own conscience
    there are repercussions for that and he has himself to blame for the fall.

Are we still blaming Eve for Adam eating the apple? cmon he was 13 year leo, no excuse , he wasn't a rookie.
    character is shown in many ways - BWC are a result of that and you know this. stop crying for him. hes a bigboy.
    I am not crying for anybody. When all the facts come out there will be a day of reckoning for the perpetrators of this injustice. Suspension, reprimand: Maybe. But termination? Absolutely not.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast