Courthouse Bailiffs
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Courthouse Bailiffs

When are they going to get rid of the useless bailiffs. They are all a waste of time and money, bunch of retired do nothings and useless. They need to be replaced with actual law enforcement personell who are professionals, not 90 year old has been that sleep all day.

Unregistered
    Especially that one 100 year old fossil! The guy brags about how he has retired three times, but yet he is still working. His shift doesn't start until 0700 hours, but he arrives everyday at 0500 hours. Talk about having little or no life at all!

Unregistered

Retired Bailiffs

Hey back off. That bailiff retired from Metro Dade and he's one of the best bailiff's in the entire courthouse, I know, that's not saying much

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey back off. That bailiff retired from Metro Dade and he's one of the best bailiff's in the entire courthouse, I know, that's not saying much
    LOL!!!!!!!!! What is he the best at? Sleeping while standing up? Reading the newspaper??? Farting every two minutes??? Give me a break!

Unregistered

Retired bailiff's

FYI he was a lieutenant at Metro Dade and a damn good one, I doubt your qualified to shine his shoes. What are you a CSA.

Unregistered
    Metro-Dade, now Miami-Dade. Still a joke of a department. How long is this 100 year old **** supposed to work for? Until he is hobbling around on a walker, making an ass out of himself?? Until he craps his Depends every hour??

Are we even talking about the same clown? A short, caucasian guy??

Unregistered
    Especially that one 100 year old fossil! The guy brags about how he has retired three times, but yet he is still working. His shift doesn't start until 0700 hours, but he arrives everyday at 0500 hours. Talk about having little or no life at all!

They just dont make them like that anymore!

Don’t hate him for being dedicated and a worker.

There use to be plenty of guys like that, now not so much!

Unregistered

Retired Bailiffs

The retired lieutenant from metro Dade is about 5'9 65 years old a slender build and very much in charge, he knows his job and does it well. Many of the cowardly bso deputies could learn some real police work from him.

Unregistered
    The retired lieutenant from metro Dade is about 5'9 65 years old a slender build and very much in charge, he knows his job and does it well. Many of the cowardly bso deputies could learn some real police work from him.
    Is that Freddy Fartface?

Unregistered
    Double dipping should be illegal in the State of Florida. I am going to let Ron DeSantis know about this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast