Colonel Don Manes Needs to Go

Unregistered

Colonel Don Manes Needs to Go

Colonel Don Manes was NEVER a sworn law enforcement officer. He is a convicted felon, drugs, fraud, bad checks, stolen credit cards. He does not belong in BSO. He is a JOKE.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel Don Manes was NEVER a sworn law enforcement officer. He is a convicted felon, drugs, fraud, bad checks, stolen credit cards. He does not belong in BSO. He is a JOKE.
    Relax buddy the Sheriff also wrote bad checks, let him without sin cast the first stone.

Unregistered

Howard says

This matter will be referred to the Inspector General, Robert A. Booey for further investigation.

Unregistered

Oh My

Oh My. Bad Checks. Oh My, Colonel Don Manes is a legend.....In his own Mind !!!

Unregistered

Red face Bergeron's do boy Maines will be fired

The only reason Israel hired "Colonel" (equivalent to Colonel Harland Sanders) Don Maines is because he is Alligator Ron Bergeron's li'l biotch and Bergeron gave Israel an ultimatum, "hire Maines or I'll not support you". Believe it or not now Colonel Llerna is the one who overrode Human resources directive that Maines not be hired, at Scott Israel's order Llerna hired Maines.

Let's see how much juice Bergeron has with Sheriff Tony! I just can't picture Greg Tony dressing up in cowboy attire and line dancing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only reason Israel hired "Colonel" (equivalent to Colonel Harland Sanders) Don Maines is because he is Alligator Ron Bergeron's li'l biotch and Bergeron gave Israel an ultimatum, "hire Maines or I'll not support you". Believe it or not now Colonel Llerna is the one who overrode Human resources directive that Maines not be hired, at Scott Israel's order Llerna hired Maines.

Let's see how much juice Bergeron has with Sheriff Tony! I just can't picture Greg Tony dressing up in cowboy attire and line dancing!
    Exactly right, and that’s exactly why he will stay.
    If you think Broward politics are going to change you aren’t that smart.

Unregistered

Colonel Don Manes

Colonel Don Manes is a cowboy ? Wow, I thought he was just a convicted felon crackhead con man,and a big time Wannabee Poser. Regardless of what Colonel Don Manes trys to pass himself off as he is and always will bwe a big time LOSER.

Unregistered
    He is now a former employee.