Get your ATVs, Dirtbikes ready - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Thank God! I am off on Monday.

Unregistered
    Juan Perez, isn’t our job to “serve and protect life and property?” What if whites decided to do the same thing on July 4th? Or Hispanics did it on Three Kings day? Would you be so passive then? Protecting a specific group of people and going after other is a racist act. Grow some Juan.

Unregistered
    Has it occurred to anyone that the more you tell someone not to do something, they want to do it even more. Maybe the silence is a strategy, ya think. Of course you must be one of these Dino’s that great police work in the old days, granted. But this is a new era with new rules and new consequences. Don’t judge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    media is ready for the brazen MLK day. Vroom Vroom
    I remember the day that the late Bobby Parker held roll call in NS and said “it is there day” use discretion, be safe and look the other way. Left my green and white for a min and there was a bar on the green and white with the ppl sitting on the hood and roof getting the drink in and smoke on. This was the year after the shooting at MLK

Unregistered
    I remember the day that the late Bobby Parker held roll call in NS and said “it is there day” use discretion, be safe and look the other way. Left my green and white for a min and there was a bar on the green and white with the ppl sitting on the hood and roof getting the drink in and smoke on. This was the year after the shooting at MLK
    And that is why things are the way they are today! Lack of leadership and politics in play. Scared to even imagine what is next. Take care of yourselves. Don’t be a hero. Go home after your shift. Different culture vs the Blue line. God Speed to you all. I am away from Law Enforcement today retired. Living a cubicle life as a sheep but, I know what’s out there and I seriously care for you all. Be safe bros and sisters!

Unregistered
    Has it occurred to anyone that the more you tell someone not to do something, they want to do it even more. Maybe the silence is a strategy, ya think. Of course you must be one of these Dino’s that great police work in the old days, granted. But this is a new era with new rules and new consequences. Don’t judge.
    You can do both. I was at Northside when Nanney was the major we made all time high in arrests and the community loved him they still talk about him ten years later. Its racist not to do cop work and btw im African American

Unregistered
    Juan Perez, isn’t our job to “serve and protect life and property?” What if whites decided to do the same thing on July 4th? Or Hispanics did it on Three Kings day? Would you be so passive then? Protecting a specific group of people and going after other is a racist act. Grow some Juan.

agree 100 percent , i bet you if calle ocho

Unregistered
    blacks should create their own police dept and put a fence around all their neighborhoods . But stay inside at all times

Unregistered

Thumbs up All talk and no action

So where are all the thousands of officers and troopers that were at the news conference the other day saying there was enough of them to stop these riders? What a joke! Not one police car seen around these riders today. Next conference be honest "we are all scared of these riders we will let them be"

Unregistered
    You have to love the look on these African American hoodlums they day they apply for a job and they are told what to do and how to do it. Up to that day they are of the opinion they can tell the world to fo F itself and everyone will have to take it. On that day no profanity or level of violence will save them from being fired and sent on their way. Society sets them up for failure and letting them take over the streets is a total embarassment. MDPD is a far cry today than it once was.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast