Future PBA President Greenwell or Jenkins? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Greenwell is a gentleman
    No one and I do mean no one has ever called him that. He is a lying underhanded sneaky racist who has burned cops and cops family members more than any one else in the department.

Unregistered
    No one and I do mean no one has ever called him that. He is a lying underhanded sneaky racist who has burned cops and cops family members more than any one else in the department.
    Honestly I never knew that but found out that people that have worked for him say he is a major dck. They hate him and many left traffic homicide just to get away from him.
    These are things I’m now finding out.

Unregistered
    Honestly I never knew that but found out that people that have worked for him say he is a major dck. They hate him and many left traffic homicide just to get away from him.
    These are things I’m now finding out.
    Yeah your right Jenkins is the better candidate.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a selfish POS I mean major!! He would step on your mother to get ahead. Disowned his wife & family to travel & do his thing. I know for a fact he has 2 kids with other women. Which he boast about. I heard from someone in America that he kissed more Ass then a politician. Neither are Good.

Unregistered
    Worse is the tramp that had the baby with him knowing that he was married. And the parade around together as if they are doing nothing wrong. I was with that flat foot zero in the Academy she’s nothing to write home about. Shame on you Lt

Unregistered
    But nothing has changed. Look at he the play things he had at PIO and brought them over to the PBA, rubbing it in everyone’s face. Maybe his wife is okay with having an open relationship.

Unregistered

I hurt myself

Greenwell is a gentleman
    I think I pulled some muscles laughing at this one.

Unregistered
    If Greenwell and Jenkins are the only choices to replace Stahl, things are in a super sad state of affairs. We are in Deep shitz. Path for us.

Unregistered

Truth

And, nothing but the truth.

Unregistered
    No one can tell me he is not my newer. Last year I heard it from his baby mama from her own mouth how manipulative and selfish he is. However she took a phone call from him infront of me, where she Demanded he see his son!
    He is a POS, Do not let the crooked smile for you. Boasting about what he does and who he knows does not make you a man. The embarrassment that his wife has been through is borderline Abuse, And still she stays by his side. He is NO Better then the rest we have there, Who stand only to rub elbows with politicians and collect a paycheck from our hard earned money. It was a mistake bringing on this entire crew and even more of a mistake to allow the nepotism that has gone on while they have been in their seats. I just recently received information on please and I promise you I was pro PVA until I found out the facts about all these trips and what is spent. I am no moral saint but I Do you not want a piece of shit full of sin with no morals to represent my years of hard work. None of them are worth a dime

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast