Future PBA President Greenwell or Jenkins?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Future PBA President Greenwell or Jenkins?

Who will help lead us next election? I personally feel Jenkins will blow them out of water.

Unregistered
    At least Jenkins doesn’t pose in pics with people like Steadman. JJ got my vote!

Unregistered
    Greenwell probably approved the calendar with the complete disrespect to us, Uncle Tom!

Unregistered
    Jenkins is the clown in the calendar

Unregistered
    It wont be neither of them it will be someone like hodges or bernhard or if lucky convince nanney to since they made him life member hes eligible another great oick would be interian hes a cops cop

Unregistered
    Look at the end of the day as long as it’s not Steadman Stahl. He’s proven he can’t handle the job and has made huge blunders starting with the hiring of Steve Shiver.
    It has to be someone who is not freightened by rank or title. One who will be our voice.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the end of the day as long as it’s not Steadman Stahl. He’s proven he can’t handle the job and has made huge blunders starting with the hiring of Steve Shiver.
    It has to be someone who is not freightened by rank or title. One who will be our voice.
    Greenwell will win by being the scorpion & traitor that he is & taking out Steadman.

Unregistered
    Greenwell will win by being the scorpion & traitor that he is & taking out Steadman.
    Ish will give them all the ultimate blindside.

Unregistered
    Ish will give them all the ultimate blindside.
    Is that the same “Ish” that was fearful of working Northside so he claimed a bogus hardship to get out of the district? Coward in my book. But seems to be made from the same fiber as the cowards at the PBA.

Unregistered
    Is that the same “Ish” that was fearful of working Northside so he claimed a bogus hardship to get out of the district? Coward in my book. But seems to be made from the same fiber as the cowards at the PBA.
    He’s got more testies than what we got now. Sad as fk.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast