Future PBA President Greenwell or Jenkins? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    QSL. Greenwell has handed up many and continues to do so even as he preaches his role as a rep. If you don’t want others to know make sure you don’t tell Greenwell. He gets special treatment at MDPD bc he’s a rat.
    Vote for Ish the Dish.

Unregistered
    Vote for Ish the Dish.
    Yeah the coward who was afraid of working Northside and concocted a hardship. Yeah him! He would make a better president than the coward we have now.

Unregistered
    Yeah the coward who was afraid of working Northside and concocted a hardship. Yeah him! He would make a better president than the coward we have now.
    Why is it that we get paper for beards not being tidy in NOD but this Ish guy gets a pass? He’s a cop no?

Unregistered
    All one has to do is say your Muslim and you ca have a beard. You dont have to prove that you are one, you cant be questioned where you practice your faith and they cannot make you prove that you are one- just saying it is good enough. The department cannot do anything.

Unregistered
    I say Jenkins and Greenwell can spilt the time. Jenkins gets the even months and Greenwell gets the odd ones. That way we can all enjoy in the marvel of their compassion for others.

Unregistered
    I say Jenkins and Greenwell can spilt the time. Jenkins gets the even months and Greenwell gets the odd ones. That way we can all enjoy in the marvel of their compassion for others.
    I like that but the following year Jenkins gets the odd months.

Unregistered

Too Busy being a Scumbagbag

He can’t take the even or the art he has to take every two months. He will be too busy hooking up with the Hoes and the strippers that he deals with. I’m single young and handsome and this guy goes to strip clubs more than I do LOL. And his wife is working taking care of kids and Dodgin bullets from all the 33‘s. He has no time to lead, be a father, or do anything else other than get tested for STDs. When he’s not busy kissing the leaderships ass. Greenville is too busy being a puppet and lying. Something both of them have in common.

Unregistered
    I have to come to Jenkins defense here. Don’t know the dude but my question is what’s wrong with strippers and hoes. ?

Unregistered
    Greenwell is a gentleman

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast