Attention Sheriff Tony - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for removing the cancer out of BSO, but you still have more to get. If you want to see moral take a huge jump forward, rid this place of these people.

Cedeno
    O. Tianga
    Harrington
    Fuller
    Christophers
    Osgood
    Harrington gone, 5 to go

Unregistered
    Harrington gone, 5 to go
    Fuller Fuller Fuller Fuller

Unregistered
    Fuller too.
    Morse and Hubrig should be kept.

Unregistered
    You people on here are a bunch of simpletons. Do you really think Sheriff Tony and Pistuzzi are coming on here to figure out who they should fire or keep? Getting advise from cowards who bash people anonymously?

Mall Santa

Who's the simpleton?

You people on here are a bunch of simpletons. Do you really think Sheriff Tony and Pistuzzi are coming on here to figure out who they should fire or keep? Getting advise from cowards who bash people anonymously?
    Don't you get it? These are like children writing letters in crayon to Santa. Dear Santa, please fire Major Hardass. He was mean to me and made me cry. Love, Deputy Donuthin. Santa isnt reading any of this shiz lol. But maybe they get lucky, and mommy and daddy coincidentally do what they asked santa. But just like Christmas, there will be lots of disappointed children who don't get what they want and will cry all year long. Cuz 🎅 ain't real kids and no one is really listening. The grownups are really making the decisions and they don't care what the kids really want. Now go have your milk and cookies and STFU lololol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Santa View Post
    Don't you get it? These are like children writing letters in crayon to Santa. Dear Santa, please fire Major Hardass. He was mean to me and made me cry. Love, Deputy Donuthin. Santa isnt reading any of this shiz lol. But maybe they get lucky, and mommy and daddy coincidentally do what they asked santa. But just like Christmas, there will be lots of disappointed children who don't get what they want and will cry all year long. Cuz 🎅 ain't real kids and no one is really listening. The grownups are really making the decisions and they don't care what the kids really want. Now go have your milk and cookies and STFU lololol
    Dear 🎅,

Since you know everybody and we're making lists and all can you tell the new sheriff that Wayne Adkins is on your naughty list? I don't think he's got that cancer stuff like the other guys on the list that needs to be cut out, he just needs to go bye-bye.
    Thank you and I love you 4E and E!
    From,
    your BF4E

PS- when I leave celery for Rudolph, does he really eat it?
    PSS- if I left a carrot instead, would Rudolph eat that or would I just confuse the Easter Bunny
    PSSS- if I left cookies and milk on Easter with the carrot, would you AND the Easter Bunny come?

I have sooooooooo many questions now. I didn't know this was the place where dreams come true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123