MLK Dream

Thread: MLK Dream

Unregistered

MLK Dream

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day brothers will be able to smoke weed in the open and call cops ***** ass cracker mother****as. I have a dream that my brothers will be able to sell drugs, steal cars and kill each other over minor arguments. I have a dream that white men will be considered the evil among us. I have a dream that brothers will knock up our uneducated sistas at an alarming rate. I have a dream that our people will become the main users of welfare, EBT and section 8 housing.

Oh wait, that dream has come true. Just look around Da Burg, especially on da Souf Side. Glasses up *****es, and pass da courvoosier biatch!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a dream. I have a dream that one day brothers will be able to smoke weed in the open and call cops ***** ass cracker mother****as. I have a dream that my brothers will be able to sell drugs, steal cars and kill each other over minor arguments. I have a dream that white men will be considered the evil among us. I have a dream that brothers will knock up our uneducated sistas at an alarming rate. I have a dream that our people will become the main users of welfare, EBT and section 8 housing.

Oh wait, that dream has come true. Just look around Da Burg, especially on da Souf Side. Glasses up *****es, and pass da courvoosier biatch!!!!
    It is sad. Your conclusions are totally correct and continue to exist due to the racist egomaniac who masquerades as da-may-or and his racist po po chief who has no integrity.

Neither of them allow pro-active law enforcement, nor allow providing protection nor service to the City. As more and more hardworking, tax-paying, law-abiding citizens move out of da burg and housing prices fall, the cause of the decline will become even more obvious.

With St. Pete utility prices having been raised by 35% since one year ago, the City is clearly in a financial crisis that will grow and drive out even more citizens. The City Council has fooled some of the people with rising non-tax sources of revenue, but the majority of the folks are seeing the deception.