Sgt. Nord of Parkland is a CANCER!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered

Swinger XO

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the dog bit his wife. I also heard he just got promoted to XO and now resides on the 5th floor at the PSB.
    Holy crap. That's really ****in stupid. Lets put a known swinger as the XO of the agency. Maybe those admin meetings will take a new turn when his wife starts attending

Unregistered
    Holy crap. That's really ****in stupid. Lets put a known swinger as the XO of the agency. Maybe those admin meetings will take a new turn when his wife starts attending
    So is nord a swinger also?? I thought it was that half a fag Nicoletti. He is telling everyone that he is the XO. But he is huge liar so who knows. But the wife isn't living. She likes the ****

Unregistered
    He is a horrible sergeant. Was a horrible deputy and a horrible person. Amazing how the wild racist comments used by this moron have not resulted in discipline. Tony must act quick before this guy causes more issues. Clearly he has become to much for the district to handle. Either that or they choose to turn a blind eye. Tony step in and handle this!

Unregistered
    His father was a sergeant with Miramar PD. The father had the worst attitude and looked down on everyone. Truly a useless person. I guess "the apple didn't fall far from the tree."

Unregistered
    He is a horrible sergeant. Was a horrible deputy and a horrible person. Amazing how the wild racist comments used by this moron have not resulted in discipline. Tony must act quick before this guy causes more issues. Clearly he has become to much for the district to handle. Either that or they choose to turn a blind eye. Tony step in and handle this!
    So you want sheriff who is a criminal to step in and do something?

Unregistered
    Yes BN is a bit racist and this will be his 3rd or 4th official complaint by a black deputy for racist remarks and unfair treatment. However to call for Sheriff Tony to step in and handle it is just wrong. Sheriff Tony is a lying criminal & racist himself. Sheriff Tony has no business even wearing a uniform.

Unregistered
    Yes BN is a bit racist and this will be his 3rd or 4th official complaint by a black deputy for racist remarks and unfair treatment. However to call for Sheriff Tony to step in and handle it is just wrong. Sheriff Tony is a lying criminal & racist himself. Sheriff Tony has no business even wearing a uniform.
    He said something new recently? Is there a complaint or will it be ignored like the rest?

Unregistered
    He said something new recently? Is there a complaint or will it be ignored like the rest?
    The complaint is forthcoming and when the media finds out and looks into past complaints this will not be ignored like the last 3.

Unregistered
    His father was a sergeant with Miramar PD. The father had the worst attitude and looked down on everyone. Truly a useless person. I guess "the apple didn't fall far from the tree."
    I know another racist/retired Sgt.. who took a big suspension hit R. DeAngelo. Are these two clowns related or did the stripes Just go to there head.

Unregistered
    I know another racist/retired Sgt.. who took a big suspension hit R. DeAngelo. Are these two clowns related or did the stripes Just go to there head.
    Who are you kidding, DeAngelo didn't take a big hit, Fondo saved his azz. He only got moved. Oh Ronnie boy should have been terminated for his remarks, as in plural! Everybody on the shift knew he was a racist and heard the comments. But Fondo got to the female IA Sgt in charge of the case. After she pre-screened you and knew what you were going to say, she stayed away from the real questions that would get him fired. Great job! Hope she's proud of the job she did.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast