Sgt. Nord of Parkland is a CANCER!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I met this guy awhile back and he immediately starting talking down about other deputies. Who does that? Someone like that shouldn’t be promoted because they fester discontent among the troops and I don’t respect people who act that way. He should take a look at himself before worrying about others.
    Yes this is true but you have to admit he is an equall opportunity bad mouther. Meaning he bad mouths every one from Deputies to Colonel and everyone in between. At least he is consistent. Anyone that knows him for more then 5 minutes knows this and pays no mind to him.

Unregistered
    Not sure if he is the worst acquisition from Parkland tho. What about that lunatic swinger Sgt. Every where he goes there are problems. Even his K9 bit him i think. Then they took the dog away because he was scared of it.
    Why is Parkland always screwed up?

Unregistered
    Not sure if he is the worst acquisition from Parkland tho. What about that lunatic swinger Sgt. Every where he goes there are problems. Even his K9 bit him i think. Then they took the dog away because he was scared of it.
    I think the dog bit his wife. I also heard he just got promoted to XO and now resides on the 5th floor at the PSB.

Unregistered

Sgt. Nord of Parkland has CANCER???????

In keeping with the theme of retaining the city of Parkland with BSO, not only do we need the right command staff for the city and working deputies, but also need supervisors that enhance deputies, not supervisors who tear deputies down. He is very unprofesssional, spreads rumors like a middle school child and constantly talks bad about fellow deputies and upper command to make himself look better. Worst Sgt. In the agency.

I wish him a speedy recovery! That is terrible news! Get well soon Sarge!

Unregistered
    We should sneak up on him and just kick his ass. This is the only way to solve this problem. This forum is helping.

Unregistered

I heard he likes donuts and giving colon OT

All the OT in the world couldn’t get Nord in that colon......

Unregistered
    Colon cancer? That's the WORST kind. A real killer. Hang in there, sarge.

Unregistered
    Original Parkland, I worked with him. Booted from Oakland Park Set, hated by his District. Lost out to Lahiff for pompano set job, even though Lahiff was booted from North Lauderdale Set and sent to midnights pompano over night. How do you lose out to a guy in time out? Then he lost out to Lacerra for D7 set job. He applied to IA, they took a Sgt. on probation before taking him. Now he thinks he is going to be the CI Sgt. In Parkland....BaHaHaHa....Everybody in Parkland Hates him, at least, that’s what I hear. Also heard he gives overtime to a new female deputy still on probation, thinks he can bang her. BaHaHaHa.....
    Is this the big boy that likes to watch people screw his wife?

Unregistered
    Is this the big boy that likes to watch people screw his wife?
    Please tell us more?

Unregistered
    Heard he’s spreading rummors and accusations against deputies who don’t even work in his shift. He should only be worrying about who’s doing his wife.. or maybe worry about a better diet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast