Sgt. Nord of Parkland is a CANCER!!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt. Nord of Parkland is a CANCER!!!!!

In keeping with the theme of retaining the city of Parkland with BSO, not only do we need the right command staff for the city and working deputies, but also need supervisors that enhance deputies, not supervisors who tear deputies down. He is very unprofesssional, spreads rumors like a middle school child and constantly talks bad about fellow deputies and upper command to make himself look better. Worst Sgt. In the agency.

Unregistered
    Did you just meet the guy??? He’s bee that way forever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In keeping with the theme of retaining the city of Parkland with BSO, not only do we need the right command staff for the city and working deputies, but also need supervisors that enhance deputies, not supervisors who tear deputies down. He is very unprofesssional, spreads rumors like a middle school child and constantly talks bad about fellow deputies and upper command to make himself look better. Worst Sgt. In the agency.
    Just like when he worked the jails.

Unregistered
    He is an original Parkland employee. That explains it all.

Unregistered

No.another expompano

Not original parkland...ex pompanoooo

Unregistered
    Negative, he was a Parkland slug before the merger and then went to go work in Pompano after the merger. Typical Parkland employee. Lazy and vindictive. I would trust him as far as I can throw him. And with his girth you won't be able to throw him at all.

Unregistered
    Original Parkland, I worked with him. Booted from Oakland Park Set, hated by his District. Lost out to Lahiff for pompano set job, even though Lahiff was booted from North Lauderdale Set and sent to midnights pompano over night. How do you lose out to a guy in time out? Then he lost out to Lacerra for D7 set job. He applied to IA, they took a Sgt. on probation before taking him. Now he thinks he is going to be the CI Sgt. In Parkland....BaHaHaHa....Everybody in Parkland Hates him, at least, that’s what I hear. Also heard he gives overtime to a new female deputy still on probation, thinks he can bang her. BaHaHaHa.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not original parkland...ex pompanoooo
    check your facts again...and come back...

Unregistered
    I dont hate him... nice fella.

Unregistered
    Biggest racist in the agency, ask him about his EEO complaint.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast