Sgt. Nord of Parkland is a CANCER!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biggest racist in the agency, ask him about his EEO complaint.
    We just got rid of the biggest racist on Friday. Take it easy. 2nd biggest racist is in Pompano.

Unregistered
    Original Parkland, I worked with him. Booted from Oakland Park Set, hated by his District. Lost out to Lahiff for pompano set job, even though Lahiff was booted from North Lauderdale Set and sent to midnights pompano over night. How do you lose out to a guy in time out? Then he lost out to Lacerra for D7 set job. He applied to IA, they took a Sgt. on probation before taking him. Now he thinks he is going to be the CI Sgt. In Parkland....BaHaHaHa....Everybody in Parkland Hates him, at least, that’s what I hear. Also heard he gives overtime to a new female deputy still on probation, thinks he can bang her. BaHaHaHa.....
    Heard when that rookie works OT BN chains her to himself like Jabba the hut and princess Leah... gross.

Unregistered

BN hires Rookie Female Deputies For OT

Won’t be long before the sexual harassment complaints start rolling in for BN.

Unregistered
    Won’t be long before the sexual harassment complaints start rolling in for BN.
    Why would Chris & Francis put BN in charge of hiring overtime?
    That is just bad leadership, Parkland is in need of a new Captain and not a Sheriff Israel crony.

Unregistered

B Nord Brags About Running D17

BN is unfortunately unmoveable due to no other district wanting him. He hires rookie female deputies for OT and comments on their physical attributes. He is a ticking time bomb for a sexual harassment complaint.

Unregistered
    BN is unfortunately unmoveable due to no other district wanting him. He hires rookie female deputies for OT and comments on their physical attributes. He is a ticking time bomb for a sexual harassment complaint.
    I met this guy awhile back and he immediately starting talking down about other deputies. Who does that? Someone like that shouldn’t be promoted because they fester discontent among the troops and I don’t respect people who act that way. He should take a look at himself before worrying about others.

Unregistered

Big Blumkin

Heard he was the man in Pompano. Guys on the street nicknamed him “Big Blumkin”. What’s a Blumkin?

Unregistered
    He use to work at Big Kahuna Burger.

Unregistered
    Not sure if he is the worst acquisition from Parkland tho. What about that lunatic swinger Sgt. Every where he goes there are problems. Even his K9 bit him i think. Then they took the dog away because he was scared of it.

Unregistered
    Nord is a zero

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast