New jail boss - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New jail boss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Real deputies have guns, ammunition , and impact weapons on their belts. Jailers have toilet paper, request slips, and maybe a whistle... haha Jailers at Jail Central....
    Those real deputies who let kids die you mean

Unregistered
    Real deputies have guns, ammunition , and impact weapons on their belts. Jailers have toilet paper, request slips, and maybe a whistle... haha Jailers at Jail Central....
    This should probably be true. Because they gave sergeant Beltran a taser and Cruz beat him down and stuck it up his asss. Hey Palmer and Reyes. Doing a great job. Maybe you can have your special unit shackle up Cruz for court and he and Moochie can run out together this time. Not as bad as parkland; but the jail is another Isreal embarrassment as well. PS- Wheres that loudmouth union been lately?????

Unregistered
    This should probably be true. Because they gave sergeant Beltran a taser and Cruz beat him down and stuck it up his asss. Hey Palmer and Reyes. Doing a great job. Maybe you can have your special unit shackle up Cruz for court and he and Moochie can run out together this time. Not as bad as parkland; but the jail is another Isreal embarrassment as well. PS- Wheres that loudmouth union been lately?????
    Don't worry my Union hating friend. The Detention Union is doing just fine and will be here representing the DOD Deputies, Sergeant's and the many civilians throughout the agency in both DOD and DLE for many years to come!

Unregistered
    Col. Palmer is just fine, don't complain. There isn't anyone in detention that has his expertise. He has been an asset to both DLE and Detention. He was a chief of police and is a nice person.
    He plays the accordion on the corner with his dancing Schlegel.

Unregistered
    The new sheriff should rename the jail, Jailer Cental. I will tell him personally.
    Nah, it should “Come On Down to the WINDBREAKER INN, we always have room for ya”.

Unregistered
    Nah, it should “Come On Down to the WINDBREAKER INN, we always have room for ya”.
    I love it. And the road can be renamed coward corner. 👍

Unregistered
    There's a lot of folks on here taking shots, for one side or the other and that is the nature of this blog for better or for worse... but you're a racist dooshbag. And I'm a white guy. That shiz is f'd up and I while I hope you're just a troll, it sounds like you're unfortunately one of the disgraceful members of this agency that does us no cedit.
    man up, you *****

Unregistered
    Palmer is a nice guy but useless, a figure head.
    he is garbage,..totally useless garbage

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    look for wimberly and/or spadaro to return.
    wimberly could not stand fope,spadaro was a threat to all of them so she had to go.she was fair to us and worked with us on most issues.my guess would be if the new boss wants to clean up dod she would be the best to do it.i might even come back to work and give her a hand.

Unregistered
    The confusion, the escape, Cruzs staff beatdown are all symptoms of a sick operation. You have a no-show colonel who is totally unqualified and uninterested in the position. And a LTC who was a new lieutenant when Isreal came in. It's too big of a system to be influenced almost 100% by politics. However, there is internal talent capable of getting back to the basics and doing that well. It's not necessary to bring people back. Those folks did nothing magical. They just had the experience and desire to lead the department without endless self promotion and fanfare. Be safe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast