New jail boss - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New jail boss

Unregistered
    Wimberly is an azz that demoted deputies and spent his days stuffing his fat face! He will not be back!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a lot of folks on here taking shots, for one side or the other and that is the nature of this blog for better or for worse... but you're a racist dooshbag. And I'm a white guy. That shiz is f'd up and I while I hope you're just a troll, it sounds like you're unfortunately one of the disgraceful members of this agency that does us no cedit.
    Hey Eminem, go back to the trailer park.

Unregistered
    Col. Palmer is just fine, don't complain. There isn't anyone in detention that has his expertise. He has been an asset to both DLE and Detention. He was a chief of police and is a nice person.

Unregistered
    Col. Palmer is just fine, don't complain. There isn't anyone in detention that has his expertise. He has been an asset to both DLE and Detention. He was a chief of police and is a nice person.
    Hes nice?? Did you really say that?? So is my neighbor! Should my neighbor receive 200k in compensation for a job that comes second to everything? Here's one of many examples- Where was he when his deputies clearly dropped the ball allowing killer Moochie to escape? Not here', again..
    Want another half dozen examples?? This isn't charity and county employment doesnt include no-show jobs. I know he's going nowhere, but its insulting to suggest that hes a detention professional because he was a mediocre chief of a dump city and a nice guy. Hes a useless hack that could be replaced by many under him who actually have an interest in the job, not just the title.

Unregistered
    Being a "nice guy" doesn't cut it anymore.

Unregistered
    How do you know that. You were probably on another shift and passing out toilet paper.. shut the buck up.

Unregistered
    How do you know that. You were probably on another shift and passing out toilet paper.. shut the buck up.
    Ok, chisel chest.

Unregistered
    Real deputies have guns, ammunition , and impact weapons on their belts. Jailers have toilet paper, request slips, and maybe a whistle... haha Jailers at Jail Central....

Unregistered
    The new sheriff should rename the jail, Jailer Cental. I will tell him personally.

Unregistered
    Real deputies have guns, ammunition , and impact weapons on their belts. Jailers have toilet paper, request slips, and maybe a whistle... haha Jailers at Jail Central....
    Then dont tell them I have a gun, bso rounds, a taser and a baton.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast