New jail boss - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New jail boss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By the way, supporting Spadaro wouldn't make him or her an Israelite. Israel screwed Spadaro over six months after he became sheriff and forced her to resign. Because Alvin Pollock and his brother-in-law Keith Neely plan it that way!
    That bonehead move that she pulled on election night didn't help either.

Unregistered
    Yeah right, his father was a DOD sergeant who bullied deputies around the jail but was scared to death of inmates. Junior has been hooked up from day one working behind the release desk or down in booking where he was surrounded buy a large number of deputies who could immediately protect him from the inmates if got hot. At least his father actually worked the main jail floors even though he was afraid to go into the housing units alone and deal with an unruly inmate.
    The crappiest father/son team in the history of BSO Detention.

Unregistered
    By the way, supporting Spadaro wouldn't make him or her an Israelite. Israel screwed Spadaro over six months after he became sheriff and forced her to resign. Because Alvin Pollock and his brother-in-law Keith Neely plan it that way!
    Thank you. So you know the truth too!

Unregistered
    Terrific. Are you an Israelite that got shit canned as well? Or are you a retired dinosaur with no life?
    As I said before,Pat Lambert didn"t want Israel but T O cried too much so now I guess we can say I told you so.It just took awhile

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345