Welcome Sheriff.

Unregistered

Welcome Sheriff.

I just want to welcome Sheriff Tony, to the family. It
    Already feels like things are getting better. I wish you luck, you have a tough job ahead of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Already feels like things are getting better. I wish you luck, you have a tough job ahead of you.
    A snark free post? I concur with this nice poster and look forward to a "family" again. Dysfunctional at times but a family nonetheless.

Unregistered
    Start kissing ass, early and often!!!

Unregistered
    Start kissing ass, early and often!!!
    If I was kissing ass I'd have left my name... Just a gesture.... jeez.

Unregistered
    I would also like to welcome the new Sheriff to our family.....or at least what's left of our family. It WILL be long and tough road ahead for all of us. I've been here long enough to remember when everybody looked up to BSO and how proud I was to tell people where I worked. Lately I only said I worked in law enforcement unless pressed to know exactly where. It's sad that I didn't want anybody to know. Hopefully now we can start moving forward.

Unregistered
    I would also like to welcome the new Sheriff to our family.....or at least what's left of our family. It WILL be long and tough road ahead for all of us. I've been here long enough to remember when everybody looked up to BSO and how proud I was to tell people where I worked. Lately I only said I worked in law enforcement unless pressed to know exactly where. It's sad that I didn't want anybody to know. Hopefully now we cn start moving forward.
    Funny, I tell people I work for the county complaint dept.

Unregistered
    You assholes love this thug!!! Assshole Sheriff! STFU

Unregistered
    Thanks for chining in Red Man.