Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Tyrone caused his own problem they never should have cashed check

Unregistered
    Who were the members of loftus gang

Unregistered
    Gary shimminger rip

Unregistered
    Bet all those who tryed to screw him over are begging for superbowl tickets now. Hypocrites!

Unregistered
    Go patriots lol

Unregistered
    While Tyrone is now untouchable and his kid is s bona fide superstar, the Little General has to wiggle his arse on Gimenez thumb. BTW JP, tell your dumb father to stop double parking and talking crap at the Miami Springs bakery. The apple does not fall far fromthe tree I see.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So tell us how big and veiny his d--k is too with it shoved half way into your mouth while you're at it? I bet you sniff his dirty underwear too.
    Actually, very well en-dowed!.. trust me, I know! And, a millionaires father, and a superbowl players dad, and again, better off than any of us! Remember..our really good retirement plus the multi-million income of his child! Cheers, congrats, and everyone is envy of you Mr. White! Enjoy all the festivities and rich times while everyone has a miserable career.

Unregistered
    Gang stuff
    Loftis was a thug who had it out for lots of people

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gang stuff
    Loftis was a thug who had it out for lots of people
    Not a thug a bully he was soft as a cop rode the boni tothlein train up like a ***** he was forced to promote more *****es the bailed out

Unregistered
    Tyrone is a thief who used the POAT as a cover name to raise money for our flag football team. He got us in hot water all the while we continued to pay team dues when he supposedly got this money for our team. We later found out he never formed a 501(c) (3) non profit corporation and deposited the money in his personal account. How does a high ranking police official get a check for that amount and doesn’t think anything about it. He never told us, the players about it and we still paid team fees. I hope at least he used it to pay his sons tuition at St Thomas but he probably went there for free anyway. If Tyrone was in fact into charitable causes he would have the very basic 501(c)(3) setup, he had no idea what that even was. He dragged the POAT into it and if it wasn’t for the dolphins inquiring about the mistake they made, Tyrone would have stayed quiet and kept the money. Whoever stated this thread is obviously misinformed and probably never donated a dime to the most worthy causes like the POAT. Criticize whatever and whoever you like for your own personal reasons, but be clear that nobody was out to get Tyrone, he cut corners and got caught and brought all of us players into the mix. I can’t help but notice you never mention another team member was relieved for an awfully long time and fought for his job as well but why would you as he is white.

You should just let this go as those who know what he did have moved on and you should as well. His son is his own man and a good player. Two totally separate issues from the crap his father stepped in.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast