How The Loftus Gang tried to derail Major Tyrone White’s career. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Tyrone White has been helping kids since his academy days back in BLE 93 in 1984. JP has been acting like a kid all of his life. There lies the difference. Loftus, Patterson and JP can’t hold White’s jock strap.

Unregistered
    And yet, the question remains. Why did PCB conduct an investigation on White and not one on Juan Perez? Why was White put through the coals and Perez ascended to Director? While White was accused of stealing a couple of hundred dollars, Perez permitted the outright theft of thousands. Loftus protected Perez, therefore, no investigation. Perez’s entire career is full of corruption and smells like a dead fish.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And yet, the question remains. Why did PCB conduct an investigation on White and not one on Juan Perez? Why was White put through the coals and Perez ascended to Director? While White was accused of stealing a couple of hundred dollars, Perez permitted the outright theft of thousands. Loftus protected Perez, therefore, no investigation. Perez’s entire career is full of corruption and smells like a dead fish.
    Hmmm it was 23 k dollars mispent not stolen nothing to do with race perez reached director cause hes a puppet

Unregistered
    Hmmm it was 23 k dollars mispent not stolen nothing to do with race perez reached director cause hes a puppet
    I beg to differ. Several employees put in for $23k in overtime they did not work. That is fraud here, in Budapest and Timbaktu. Therefore a theft. Failure to investigate it and cover it up was a bigger crime. And that is the tip of the iceberg. How many other sleletons lie hidden?

Unregistered
    I beg to differ. Several employees put in for $23k in overtime they did not work. That is fraud here, in Budapest and Timbaktu. Therefore a theft. Failure to investigate it and cover it up was a bigger crime. And that is the tip of the iceberg. How many other sleletons lie hidden?
    Pinga head the dolphins sent wrong check to white it wa suppose to be 500 bucks but it was pro bowl ot check for23k he deposited it

Unregistered
    Pinga head the dolphins sent wrong check to white it wa suppose to be 500 bucks but it was pro bowl ot check for23k he deposited it
    Let me guess, your mastery of the English language occurred at Southridge High as well? Lmao. ESOL classes are thaught throughout the county. May I suggest you enroll?

Unregistered
    Let me guess, your mastery of the English language occurred at Southridge High as well? Lmao. ESOL classes are thaught throughout the county. May I suggest you enroll?
    May I suggest you entertain a course in spelling as well (it's taught,not thaught). For the person that called out BLE 93, what does that have to do with anything? I was in BLE 117 in 1987 at MDCC North. Just keep QRXing under those shaddy palm trees.

Unregistered
    May I suggest you entertain a course in spelling as well (it's taught,not thaught). For the person that called out BLE 93, what does that have to do with anything? I was in BLE 117 in 1987 at MDCC North. Just keep QRXing under those shaddy palm trees.
    So you have been on for 32 years and you are still hanging around! Says a lot about you not having a life. If a veteran like you can’t comprehend the disparaging effect of the current management on our department then what can we expect from recent hires? Can you truly compare this administration to that of Bobby Jones or Fred Taylor? Please...

Unregistered
    You are only picking on me because I am black

Unregistered
    So you have been on for 32 years and you are still hanging around! Says a lot about you not having a life. If a veteran like you can’t comprehend the disparaging effect of the current management on our department then what can we expect from recent hires? Can you truly compare this administration to that of Bobby Jones or Fred Taylor? Please...
    Who says I'm still 09? Perhaps I'm retired in Texas now. IMO, I think Jones,Taylor,Parker,Alvarez and I will include Heller (Red,the father) as a Director as well,eventhough he didn't have the title (but,still was a shot caller). also, I have nothing negative to say for old timers that decide to stay on and no choose to be in drop..Heck, even Heller had over 40 years with the department before he 06'd. I just wish everyone would get along, that's all!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast