+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    How The Loftus Gang tried to derail Major Tyrone White’s career.

    The moment Major Tyrone White exposed the theft of thousands of dollars in overtime from POAT, The Little General and the rest of The Loftus Gang set out to destroy his career.
    They dug deep and came up with a lame case of theft of funds for a kid’s football team and they used that excuse to try to run him out of the department. Luckily, Major White fought back and after much suffering was awarded his job, rank and lost benefits back.
    The individual in charge of the POAT at the time was JP. It was JP who permitted the theft of overtime by allowing unscrpulous detectives to submit overtime slips at bureaus and units where they did little or no work. Total theft by a gang of thieves. And that is just one skeleton in JP’s closet. Feel free to list all others.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You disparage an excellent organization that has and continues to help survivors and officers alike without having a shred of evidence. If you had eveidenxe, the organization which like every non for profit and police related matter would be heavily investigated and the matter exposed. Your a selfish miserable person who was likely slighted in someway. You have NO IDEA the work those people you mention have done or did. You’re a serious POS. Maybe you’re not a POS but since we’re on this blog I can call you what ever I want as if it were fact. So you must be a POS. HAVE A prosperous day idiot.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You disparage an excellent organization that has and continues to help survivors and officers alike without having a shred of evidence. If you had eveidenxe, the organization which like every non for profit and police related matter would be heavily investigated and the matter exposed. Your a selfish miserable person who was likely slighted in someway. You have NO IDEA the work those people you mention have done or did. You’re a serious POS. Maybe you’re not a POS but since we’re on this blog I can call you what ever I want as if it were fact. So you must be a POS. HAVE A prosperous day idiot.
    From what I read above, there was no criticism of the POAT in the previous statement. I do know Major White to be a decent individual who almost lost his job and I also know he exposed overtime theft at POAT in writing and with his name attached to it. What then is wrong with the previous statement? Obviously that previous writer must have hit a nerve for you to call him/her a “POS”.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The reality is that some who are involved in POATare well intended caring people but some are there to skip out of work. Some are there to gain good graces with the director and others are there to feed their egos. The trick is knowing who is there for what reason.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So why did Loftus leave so quickly? Was it due to Gimenez winning the election, to avoid heat from the POAT fiasco, or some other reason? He was supposed to have saved the dept from its current state of disarray. Instead, he cut and ran, in other words, he Leftus.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who cares?!?!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The one laughing now all the way to the bank, literally is Major White. Not too shabby..county pension/benefits and multi-millionaire NFL son. He’ll be alright. Joke is on everyone but him now.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He has destroyed SVB, take him out of the bureau no moral. Worst supervisor I’ve seen with inconsistent and unpredictable decision.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The one laughing now all the way to the bank, literally is Major White. Not too shabby..county pension/benefits and multi-millionaire NFL son. He’ll be alright. Joke is on everyone but him now.
    So tell us how big and veiny his d--k is too with it shoved half way into your mouth while you're at it? I bet you sniff his dirty underwear too.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So tell us how big and veiny his d--k is too with it shoved half way into your mouth while you're at it? I bet you sniff his dirty underwear too.
    Bottom line leftus overeacted should not have demoted white until after investigation if warranted. Leftus like a lil ***** left. White appealed and refused deal patterson offered so dumbass patterson overeacted and fired white. White fought back and justifiably won and never has to retire plus gets his pension sohe did win however he knew that $$$ was a mistake by fins and shouldnt have spent it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •