FOP Meeting Wednesday 1/16 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Are they going to feed us??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    fop meeting: This month’s fop meeting will be held at the miami pba hall (2300 nw 14 st), the meeting will be next wednesday, january 16, 2019 at 6:30pm. This will be the first meeting with your newly elected executive board. We are looking forward to seeing you all there.

Let’s start the new year with a show of support for the new board and wish them luck.
    fop meeting location: King of diamonds.....weds nights are drag queen nights put on your best weave and favorite stilettos...please use gorilla glue and duck tape to keep your packages inside the crack of your azzez

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    fop meeting location: King of diamonds.....weds nights are drag queen nights put on your best weave and favorite stilettos...please use gorilla glue and duck tape to keep your packages inside the crack of your azzez
    A little hostile today? Why, would you care if another's gay, Have any of them hit upon you? Give the guys a chance, they were voted in, without any FRUAD or false promises. If they want to wear a dress and heavy makeup, their choice. Anyone would be better then the ones we had, that only looked out for themselves and the selected few. It going to take time to set things right, It won't happen overnight. Beside I'm sure Ortiz and Lugo are still, feeling the LOST and will do everything in their power to discredit these guys and plant a little stupidly, in the weak minded ones here.

Unregistered

I wish i was a fly on the wall tonite

A little hostile today? Why, would you care if another's gay, Have any of them hit upon you? Give the guys a chance, they were voted in, without any FRUAD or false promises. If they want to wear a dress and heavy makeup, their choice. Anyone would be better then the ones we had, that only looked out for themselves and the selected few. It going to take time to set things right, It won't happen overnight. Beside I'm sure Ortiz and Lugo are still, feeling the LOST and will do everything in their power to discredit these guys and plant a little stupidly, in the weak minded ones here.
    You forgot to mention the voting discrepancies of non-members voting for Maxi-Pad & JOE "PBA" LONGUERA.
    Yes, you're right it should be an interesting meeting.

TIC-TOC-TIC-TOC....

Unregistered
    You forgot to mention the voting discrepancies of non-members voting for Maxi-Pad & JOE "PBA" LONGUERA.
    Yes, you're right it should be an interesting meeting.

TIC-TOC-TIC-TOC....
    Votes certified. Get over the loss tick toc your house is gunna burn soon.

Unregistered
    They will be discussing having a forensic audit of the books. And let the chips fall where they may.

Unregistered
    They will be discussing having a forensic audit of the books. And let the chips fall where they may.
    There is an Annual Audit every year. Spending an extra $15-20,000 is not my cup of tea. There are current checks and balances.

Unregistered

Voters have NOT been certified - More Fake News

Votes certified. Get over the loss tick toc your house is gunna burn soon.
    There is a rumor going on that there were non-members and persons not eligible that voted on the past election. I would like to see an investigation of the matter. Just because you say it's CERTIFIED, it does not mean that it was. I Want this NEW Administration to get to the bottom of Maxi-Pad's Hocus-Pocus.

Unregistered
    There is a rumor going on that there were non-members and persons not eligible that voted on the past election. I would like to see an investigation of the matter. Just because you say it's CERTIFIED, it does not mean that it was. I Want this NEW Administration to get to the bottom of Maxi-Pad's Hocus-Pocus.
    Deal in exchange for the audit.

Unregistered

Vote Re-Count should be on the table

Deal in exchange for the audit.
    I don't have a problem with the audit except blowing money at the window.
    But I do want accountability. If voters that were not eligible to vote, I have a serious problem with that.
    Longuera do the right thins and resign if there were abnormalities. just sayin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast