How Not to place a watch Order over the phone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How Not to place a watch Order over the phone

https://youtu.be/22g3QTimT_U

I have never seen such an embarrassing phone conversation. It sounded like a prank radio phone call.

I wonder Who took the time to request and release the 911 conversation.

Unregistered
    That’s the bs we had to deal with and still deal with! Friends and family! The guy is a fool! The scary thing is that this idiot is a Commander in the navy!!!!!!

Unregistered
    He's not a Commander in the Navy. Was a simple jarhead,

Unregistered
    She’s right he sounds like the “crazy nut” that we ran into at the wheel on 8 st. “ I’m a CIA agent!” Or “I was a corporal in the Cuban army!” Ha! When idiots like him called I would say” yes sir “and never do it!

Unregistered
    Papo you don’t who I am? I’m part of the white Cuban friends and family taking over

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo you don’t who I am? I’m part of the white Cuban friends and family taking over
    He sounded like a balsero from Hialeah,funny when he says Sgt. Laureanceau husband worked with me back in the City let her know. Like she cares,like if he ever did anything for Robert. Have Sgt. Laureaunce call me please, I am sure he still waiting. What a fool, he thinks he’s a Big Shot Chief on a 10 roster Dept. Hilarious

Unregistered

Heeeee

What a dumb A$$, i worked with Chief Dumb A$$ when he was a rookie officer and he still hasnt change one bit.

Unregistered
    I guess the stupidity runs rapid in that city. The one who hired this stupid, is equally stupid. Wow how embarrassing.

Unregistered
    if your a white cuban from the city you are guaranteed a chiefs job in all the reject cities sweet water, portal, biscayne park, golden what ever the name is etc if you are not one of the only cuban chiefs here department

white cuban making chief factory, dale!

Unregistered
    But laughing to the bank. Unlike the other kind who don’t make it in opa locka or a north Miami.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast