Another great deputy being smeared - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hehe, I have one better than that... The Sheriff promised Jenkins that he would not be fired if he decided to challenge. We all know what happened next. Courthouse duty until he got his walking papers and literally stripped in the courthouse parking lot! I am appalled that VCSO and their administrators cannot find a more appropriate way to conduct their business... How hard was it to wait for the AVL to register he's home. Give the guy a chance to shower and decompress, then 2 senior officers relieve the deputy of his county property. You dont strip someone in a courthouse parking lot. That puts the deputies in danger! What if some thug saw what happened? It was the Daytona courthouse parking lot, keep in mind. 5 people know this ☝️ as fact... The 2 superiors, the courthouse deputy who came out to assist Andrew, Andrew himself and me. Call me a liar... You guys are scared to stand up in fear of being kicked down. Abato was not wrong! Jenkins was not wrong! Szabo was not wrong! The only difference was that Abato broke the trend. Good for him, he is a man and can decide for himself. Myself I would have fought and fought to keep my name. It's sad to think of the level of expertise lost to Chitwood and his policies. Many great people evaporated from the VCSO, most within 6 months. I checked with HR, Jenkins hearing is scheduled 2/8 and 2/11. Wish him luck or bring support. Either way, it's about time! And as Szabo would say, that's just more money he is going to get
    I never heard they did that to Jenkins. That’s pretty childish on the part of admin. I’ve heard of some other things they’ve done to mess with other people on their way out. Even people who leave on otherwise good terms seem to get messed with. It’s like they get their feelings hurt when someone leaves. Very childish.

Unregistered
    I never heard they did that to Jenkins. That’s pretty childish on the part of admin. I’ve heard of some other things they’ve done to mess with other people on their way out. Even people who leave on otherwise good terms seem to get messed with. It’s like they get their feelings hurt when someone leaves. Very childish.
    All I can say is to ask around, or ask those who would know. It's a sad state of affairs and if I were Andrew I would seek damages as well after he wins. It's more than childish, it is vindictive and dangerous. Disrobe an employee in public! Demean him in front of colleagues and coworkers. At the Daytona courthouse!!! That was a strategic move by the Sheriff. Send a message to all employees of their fate if they decide to defend themselves... Apparently Abato got that memo and learned from it. Never have I witnessed a worse leader than Chitwood.

Unregistered
    All I can say is to ask around, or ask those who would know. It's a sad state of affairs and if I were Andrew I would seek damages as well after he wins. It's more than childish, it is vindictive and dangerous. Disrobe an employee in public! Demean him in front of colleagues and coworkers. At the Daytona courthouse!!! That was a strategic move by the Sheriff. Send a message to all employees of their fate if they decide to defend themselves... Apparently Abato got that memo and learned from it. Never have I witnessed a worse leader than Chitwood.
    Again it’s obvious you haven’t been around. Happened to Sean Dwan the same exact way a few years back.

Unregistered
    Again it’s obvious you haven’t been around. Happened to Sean Dwan the same exact way a few years back.
    Not saying it didn't. Was Sean Dwans personnel file impeccable? To compare Jenkins and Dwan is like comparing apples and oranges. Still, it shouldn't happen in public places.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is going to win just like Szabo. The only question is how much. And of course it will be entertaining watching Chitwood squirm. Like during Charlie Browns hearing when we got to hear dirt on Creamer and Chitwood. Hopefully Jenkins will do like Szabo and take his money and run. If he came back to the VCSO he would have such a target on him.

And one hopes Abato just took this transfer and his public humiliation as a way to ensure he gets his retirement.

Unregistered
    Not saying it didn't. Was Sean Dwans personnel file impeccable? To compare Jenkins and Dwan is like comparing apples and oranges. Still, it shouldn't happen in public places.
    Agree. Dwan was an embarrassment. Jenkins was a hero. Not saying there should be different rules and standards but Jenkins deserved more consideration.

Unregistered
    Agree. Dwan was an embarrassment. Jenkins was a hero. Not saying there should be different rules and standards but Jenkins deserved more consideration.
    Jenkins still is a hero, sadly he probably wont be ours after he gets restored. The county will have pie on their faces for settling with Juarez too. They just giveaway $165,000 like candy. Look at his new arrests, stand up guy there! The criminals with gang affiliations get better treatment than VCSO deputies.

Unregistered
    Vindictive is an understatement! Let us not forget VCSO and its leaders violated Jenkins bill of rights on numerous occasions. Folks, the officer bill of rights are black and white. Not mere suggestions. The rights say you must interview all identifiable witnesses. When Jenkins and his team informed IA they failed to interview a witness who submitted a hand written sworn statement IA told him they didn’t need to! Was this because the eye witness said Jenkins was never in the wrong? IA also refused to interview deputies who directly spoke with Pablo. Is this because Pablo told those deputies he was in the wrong and was pulling away from the deputy? How does the sheriff fix IA’s violations? They retaliate against him for invoking his rights and send him to the courthouse! The cherry on top was striping him of his uniform in the parking lot. It takes a special person to think this is all okay, no matter who you are or what you did.

Unregistered
    The Chitwood News Network has been noticeably absent lately. Wonder what that’s all about.

Unregistered
    Vindictive is an understatement! Let us not forget VCSO and its leaders violated Jenkins bill of rights on numerous occasions. Folks, the officer bill of rights are black and white. Not mere suggestions. The rights say you must interview all identifiable witnesses. When Jenkins and his team informed IA they failed to interview a witness who submitted a hand written sworn statement IA told him they didn’t need to! Was this because the eye witness said Jenkins was never in the wrong? IA also refused to interview deputies who directly spoke with Pablo. Is this because Pablo told those deputies he was in the wrong and was pulling away from the deputy? How does the sheriff fix IA’s violations? They retaliate against him for invoking his rights and send him to the courthouse! The cherry on top was striping him of his uniform in the parking lot. It takes a special person to think this is all okay, no matter who you are or what you did.
    Ben Johnson must be rolling over in his grave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast