Mulligan’s New Parkland Customer Service Ops - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Mulligan was dropped here as a big middle finger to Parkland along with his terrible XO Heitman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t believe Sgt B.N. Cried to the moderator to take his post down. What a tool.
    BN can dish it out but can’t take the heat. He’s nothing but a scared pathetic boy.

Unregistered

Scared?

terrible idea. after peoples kids get shot that would scare people seeing cops at the door.
    It was the cops that shot the kids???

Unregistered
    The Mulligan Man has been a disaster everywhere he has been. While a Sgt. In North Lauderdale, he responded to a call of a man with a gun at a convenient store in D7(Tubbies). He arrived to see an off duty Sgt. He worked with in North Lauderdale, holding a BB gun. He ordered the Sgt. to get on the ground. The Sgt. said, “Chris it’s me”. Mulligan says I know, but get on the ground anyway. Sgt. Says “F##ck You, you get on the ground”.lol.....Funny Sh##. He tried to get the Sgt. Written up. Can’t make this stuff up, funny as heck though.... Mulligan needs to go, he is a terrible boss to work for...Hey Mulligan Man, drop the water off at the front, you f### stick.... lol.......
    Is there more to this story because on complete face value, mulligan did the right thing. Why did this guy have a bb gun? What was he doing with it? Did mulligan know it was a bb gun? All those questions need to be answered. People have mental breakdowns....just look at our previous sheriff lol. Mulligan is a pretentious, arrogant as they come total douchebag but unless theres more to this story I can't fault the moron.

Unregistered

#wwjd?

Is there more to this story because on complete face value, mulligan did the right thing. Why did this guy have a bb gun? What was he doing with it? Did mulligan know it was a bb gun? All those questions need to be answered. People have mental breakdowns....just look at our previous sheriff lol. Mulligan is a pretentious, arrogant as they come total douchebag but unless theres more to this story I can't fault the moron.

More importantly - WWJD?

Unregistered

Tonight's protest

We'll give you the "swale report" link tomorrow morning if there is swale patrol.

Will the deps do an Osgood?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123