Is this a joke or is this actually real?? Please tell me it’s a hoax.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Is this a joke or is this actually real?? Please tell me it’s a hoax.

Unregistered

Boy is he stoooooopid

Herald reporter Sarah Blaskey 305-376-2811
    FBI-754-703-2000
    FDLE 305-470-5500
    Screw it just call GOV DESANTIS 850-717-9337
    and have him REMOVE this stupid Chief for STUPIDNESS annnd COWARDICE!!

Unregistered

I have confusion

Me no peeekeee da panish, can someone please translate to me in ENGLISH WTF this so called Chief is trying to say?

Unregistered

Este Jefe es Un IMBECIL

What a joke!
    Jose Perez, listen to the 911 operator she KNOWS more than you know about police work!
    Que IMBECIL!

Unregistered

No way

Please tell me this is a joke

Unregistered
    Wow! holy shit I am a friendly and not even i can defend this....wtf.....it is a another Ronnie Hufnagel with a males voice...El Portal get your shit together...you started on the right path by firing Hufnagel...now finish the job by investigating her for the shit she did while wearing the uniform!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a joke!
    Jose Perez, listen to the 911 operator she KNOWS more than you know about police work!
    Que IMBECIL!
    No not really! Just goes to show you another lazy black employee. What’s the problem with writing down a watch order over the phone ! Thus is done every day.

Your honestly telling me that you have to come in person to the police station to place a free watch order.

Your crazy! I’m writing a complaint on the operator for neglect of duty. It better be Policy

Unregistered
    Perhaps you didnt hear the part when she said " i am sorry sir we do not do it over the phone" for obvious reasons.... Think about Einstien. A police chief wants to place a protection order for a city official who is in fear of their safety and wants to put the information on blast over a recorded line that is public records, hence the reason we all know about it now and its posted here....and the city officials address is...p.s the city manager is NOT one of your employees, the city manager is your boss! Shameful to say " another lazy black employee" reality is, well done ma'am you did your job well.

Unregistered

A lazy Black employee?

This sounds like racist Jose Perez reply- he’s so F ing stupid incompetent and corrupt-
    He needs to be investigated for OFFICIAL misconduct for his stupidity and incompetence and racial incensitivity!
    The complaint officer? Do u have a pic of her? Who says she is Black and what does that matter you f ing moron Jose Perez!
    She (complaint officer)needs a commendation for standing up to this fool!

Unregistered
    The chief didnt sound too bright on that call, sounded as stupid as ronnie hufnagel and tried to use the " oh I know the sergeants husband for many years" to try to get his way with the complaint officer. I guess no one was impressed. He must have learned that move from Hufnagel who is also not bright and can not speak coherently either. Just another typical day at el portal. We all need to get the hell out of here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast