Troopers giving lectures - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    There are some FTOs that teach the recruits that you need give people a hard time, investigate the heck out of them. Turns a stop from 10 minutes to 45. I've seen FTOs make violators cry.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are some FTOs that teach the recruits that you need give people a hard time, investigate the heck out of them. Turns a stop from 10 minutes to 45. I've seen FTOs make violators cry.
    I have heard of SO many d*ckhead Trooper stories, from LEO's and citizens. Just don't whine when you get clipped by a car and 5 off-duty medical personnel drive right past ya while you wait for 71 and 69.

Unregistered
    I have had this experience also in Broward. 74 in a 65. Huge deal 9 over and got the lecture also. Must be the 35 grand a year talking. The elite what a joke the elite at accidents. 10-65 a sig 4. Service aids with guns.
    They are the best accident report
    Writers to date. May handle accidents all day but they damn sure do with professionalism. Thank you troopers

Unregistered
    How far over do they have to go before the FTO makes them cry? 5?, 10?, 15?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234