Troopers giving lectures - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The joke is on you actually as no one respects troopers. Nothing more service aids with guns. I’ll enjoy my 20 year pension with my 8 year drop and my 100 grand a year and handle real calls unlike you who states he does nothing. That explains why we have to wait 2 hrs for a trooper to show up to handle a 4 on the highway to busy doing nothing all day. They need to eliminate the troopers as you stated you doing nothing. Useless agency in Florida.
    No one respects Troopers? Then why is the common public perception that in order to become a Trooper you have to be a deputy or city cop first? Why do they think we outrank you?

I know the truth hurts Deputy and we will let you believe you are better than us the same way the public thinks we are better than you

At the end of the day that crash I am relieving you from just means you got another false alarm call or wellness check to do.

Unregistered
    Someone help me understand this petty Mean Girls drama between FHP and Officers/Deputies. I seriously don't understand it folks. It's as if the Sun and Earth are arguing over who is more important. Better yet, two different threads in a tapestry are arguing over which one is more important. Get along with each other instead of making yourself miserable over the other's existence. You're on the same team.

Unregistered
    No one respects Troopers? Then why is the common public perception that in order to become a Trooper you have to be a deputy or city cop first? Why do they think we outrank you?

I know the truth hurts Deputy and we will let you believe you are better than us the same way the public thinks we are better than you

At the end of the day that crash I am relieving you from just means you got another false alarm call or wellness check to do.
    No one in there right mind thinks a trooper out ranks us ever. I have never heard someone say anything about being a deputy first then a trooper. But again with my 20 year pension and 90 plus a year base salary I can handle the alarm call or wellness check along with the armed robbery’s, shootings, stagings, and homicides.

Troopers are joke 10-65 a sig 4 is all you will will ever hear on a troopers radio.

Unregistered
    Someone help me understand this petty Mean Girls drama between FHP and Officers/Deputies. I seriously don't understand it folks. It's as if the Sun and Earth are arguing over who is more important. Better yet, two different threads in a tapestry are arguing over which one is more important. Get along with each other instead of making yourself miserable over the other's existence. You're on the same team.
    It’s hard to play on the same team as troopers who give lectures to people they stop for speeding a civil infraction. If we are on the same team no lecture should be needed.

Unregistered
    It’s hard to play on the same team as troopers who give lectures to people they stop for speeding a civil infraction. If we are on the same team no lecture should be needed.
    Until a speeder kills one of your family members!

Unregistered

Im your boss

No one in there right mind thinks a trooper out ranks us ever. I have never heard someone say anything about being a deputy first then a trooper. But again with my 20 year pension and 90 plus a year base salary I can handle the alarm call or wellness check along with the armed robbery’s, shootings, stagings, and homicides.

Troopers are joke 10-65 a sig 4 is all you will will ever hear on a troopers radio.
    Actually you are incorrect, I have heard that too. Plenty of times. Troopers always out ranks a city cop or a deputy. Maybe you should use your $100k a year and get out the house sometimes. Ask the citizens.. you will be surprised about their answers. Robbery?? Shootings?? Homicides??? You mean the 1 detective on duty, you turned over the call too?? like i said you do you and i will do me. Work smarter not harder. Why are you waiting for hours for a Trooper?? Aren’t you an leo?? Ohhhh so you are doing nothing! Just like me... that makes two of us. 🤣 on the meantime *****hhhhhhh wait for hours for me and don’t leave until i give you permission to leave. your boss... like you are my biatchhhhhhhhh. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Unregistered
    Until a speeder kills one of your family members!
    Are they 30 plus because if not the state attorneys office in Broward won’t file it. We have tried many times in our city.

Unregistered
    Actually you are incorrect, I have heard that too. Plenty of times. Troopers always out ranks a city cop or a deputy. Maybe you should use your $100k a year and get out the house sometimes. Ask the citizens.. you will be surprised about their answers. Robbery?? Shootings?? Homicides??? You mean the 1 detective on duty, you turned over the call too?? like i said you do you and i will do me. Work smarter not harder. Why are you waiting for hours for a Trooper?? Aren’t you an leo?? Ohhhh so you are doing nothing! Just like me... that makes two of us. 🤣 on the meantime *****hhhhhhh wait for hours for me and don’t leave until i give you permission to leave. your boss... like you are my biatchhhhhhhhh. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

So my agency has many more detectives then 1 on duty. Pretty sure a city isn’t going to handle the highway patrols accidents but we also can’t leave the scene due to the traffic. I know in Broward there are not many troopers on duty so that’s why we wait. I’m not sure why you would think that as a trooper you would out rank anyone in a city. I believe the point was made by this person that it’s wrong that we have to wait for one of the two troopers on duty in a county like Broward or dade to show up an hr later after the accident. I have to be honest I have seen plenty of troopers leaving and going to cities to work because of the low pay and work load that Fhp puts on the troopers. They usually have to be deprogrammed when they get to the city or county because they are not used to working with others because Fhp is so short on the road. And yes short because of what they are paid and the Benifits they receive.

Unregistered
    To the heavy FHP Kool-aid drinkin “police the police”

Im with FHP in central Florida in the traffic homicide division. We would NEVER work a murder scene due to the lack of resources, meaning forensics, etc. (nor would our joke BCII work it). We are a division of Highway Safety And Motor Vehicle’s! That’s it! We aren’t even close to a State Police let alone a SO or PD. Truthfully, we shouldn’t even be called State Troopers and I’m not afraid to admit it. We are strictly highway patrol, that we can’t even take care of our highways due to man power issues.

Come on follow Troopers, provide the case number and the last time you worked a Robbery, burglary, theft, embezzlement, open door call, alarm call, MURDER?

NEVER! If we run into anything complex on our jurisdiction (the highway) we call the local PD or SO to work it. Which is probably the reason we don’t have a step plan or get raises every year.

This feud will never end but I’m not afraid to admit all we work are traffic related incidents. Brings a point, we can’t even take a s10 (stolen vehicle) report ?

Who shows up if you call 911? Sure isn’t FHP. People don’t even know what *FHP means. So lay off the locals and SO cause their the ones coming when a real crimes committed. That Includes you, your family, and relatives. Joke around all you want and say you’ll take care of it, but how ? We don’t even have latent print or DNA Swabs.

Lastly, the hostility on “fhp wouldn’t hire you” brings back how we hired a gang member, had a recruit give birth in the academy rest room, etc. Truth is, you tried to leave FHP and everyone rejected you. Anyone who leaves a PD or SO for here, is seaking slug status. It doesn’t take much IQ to work a traffic crash or get hired here.

This was the perfect post by a trooper who really knows the truth. Lmao

Unregistered
    ^ I wondered how my post was on this page lol. Thanks for posting it.... fits well here also.

The only reason the 20 yr Trooper is making $130k per year is all the Offduty he’s working! He’s maxing the 72 hours a week we are permitted per policy.. Killing himself to make what a PD and SO agency make on salary!

Meanwhile your either divorced or your women’s getting smashed as you sit on that construction gig enjoying your half off chipotle.
    I’ve been here 5 years, and all the 15 year plus guys have said to me is to get out before it’s too late. They all agree they should’ve left but they thought the step plan would come back. Now to get by they all including me work my THI cases then to Offduty I go ... Miles In conjunction of course.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast