Troopers giving lectures - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They only make us offset the hours that you spent on our crash waiting for us
    I dont wait for you. I work for a Police Department and we call FHP out of a courtesy when there's a crash on the interstate. And then when y'all say you dont have a trooper available (every time) we work it. And we also handle everything on surface streets. Nice try tho bud.

Oh, oh..! But y'all did call us once when you had a trooper stop a car in the city and the guy refused to roll his window down. The trooper called a sgt and the Sgt called for us. Lol. It turned into a Baker act and the sgt didn't know what to do. Keep up the good work troopers.

Unregistered
    Yeah okay! 9 over my assholeeeeee. We don’t even get out of our cars for that speed. Anyway dumb asses stop *****ing. Would you rather have a lecture or the ticket???? Exactly idiots. That’s our job. You mean to tell me that you stupid deputies/city cops don’t lecture people in domestics, theft, robberies, etc???? Yeah right. Part of the job. There’s always lectures. So shut the PHUCK UP and move on. Be glad you got professional courtesy. Next time put your name so when you get pulled over, we can just write you up the ticket and you won’t receive any lecture trust me. This is a 20 yrs Trooper not a rookie. My salary is $59k a year and $130 with overtime. So i really dont know what you are talking about when you say pay..... i live very well as a Trooper.

59 a year base salary with 20 years on. Thats sad rookies 1 year on make that and at 20 years we top out at 93 grand a year. Must suck to have to work overtime or details to make a living. I’ll handle the barking dog calls as you say or domestics as long as i don’t make 59 grand at 20 years on lol. Being a trooper is again a service aid with a gun. Nothing more nothing less.

Unregistered
    59 a year base salary with 20 years on. Thats sad rookies 1 year on make that and at 20 years we top out at 93 grand a year. Must suck to have to work overtime or details to make a living. I’ll handle the barking dog calls as you say or domestics as long as i don’t make 59 grand at 20 years on lol. Being a trooper is again a service aid with a gun. Nothing more nothing less.
    Bye feliciA

Unregistered

Well now that post just said it all about the troopers pay. Lmao 59 a year what a joke.

Unregistered

Work smarter not harder

Well now that post just said it all about the troopers pay. Lmao 59 a year what a joke.
    You are right. It’s a joke and i love it. Like i said i work smarter not harder. You can keep your $100k a year job. Deputy or city cop??? No thanks i’ll pass. You can have all the money in the world and yes i can do your job but i choose not to. No thanks i dont want to go to barking dog calls, check on grandma and grandpa, false alarms/brinks on uniform. I stick to highway and traffic. I love it and get paid well to do absolutely nothing! Joke is on you. Try it. Work smarter not harder. Thats the key!!!

Unregistered
    You are right. It’s a joke and i love it. Like i said i work smarter not harder. You can keep your $100k a year job. Deputy or city cop??? No thanks i’ll pass. You can have all the money in the world and yes i can do your job but i choose not to. No thanks i dont want to go to barking dog calls, check on grandma and grandpa, false alarms/brinks on uniform. I stick to highway and traffic. I love it and get paid well to do absolutely nothing! Joke is on you. Try it. Work smarter not harder. Thats the key!!!
    The joke is on you actually as no one respects troopers. Nothing more service aids with guns. I’ll enjoy my 20 year pension with my 8 year drop and my 100 grand a year and handle real calls unlike you who states he does nothing. That explains why we have to wait 2 hrs for a trooper to show up to handle a 4 on the highway to busy doing nothing all day. They need to eliminate the troopers as you stated you doing nothing. Useless agency in Florida.

Unregistered
    Troopers stay with Fhp because they can’t get hired by cities, towns or the county sheriffs office. That’s why you stay there not because you don’t want to handle dog calls or whatever else you said. Bottom of the barrel gets hired with Fhp no wonder they can’t leave.

Unregistered
    This happened in Broward? Why were you going so fast? In a hurry to set up a perimeter outside a school during an active shooter?

Unregistered

work smarter not harder

The joke is on you actually as no one respects troopers. Nothing more service aids with guns. I’ll enjoy my 20 year pension with my 8 year drop and my 100 grand a year and handle real calls unlike you who states he does nothing. That explains why we have to wait 2 hrs for a trooper to show up to handle a 4 on the highway to busy doing nothing all day. They need to eliminate the troopers as you stated you doing nothing. Useless agency in Florida.
    You must not be enjoying your $100k a year. You are on FHP leo affairs. That’s says a lot. Go enjoy your 100k a year and go to your agency leo affairs. As of tge respect thing! I can honestly say in 20 years i have been respected by every leo and citizen i come in contact and have also been told plenty of time, thanks for your service so they are at least noticing. As far as other leo agency, I don’t think you are going to find a Trooper that reallt gives a ****. You think your job os so special. Nothing special about telling a dog to shut up, telling Brinks that it’s false alarm and telling someone you are trespass for taking a piece of candy. 🤣🤣 again joke is on you. Work smarter not harder. You can wait on me on a crash scene for 15 hours or 3 days for what i care. 1 at a time, 8 hours in a shift. So PHUCK YOU! You are right Biatchhhhh stay there until i get done eating. Don’t leave and piss of your sergeant. You will be on mids for the rest of your career. 🤣🤣🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿Anyone can be a city cop or deputy. Anyone

Unregistered
    You must not be enjoying your $100k a year. You are on FHP leo affairs. That’s says a lot. Go enjoy your 100k a year and go to your agency leo affairs. As of tge respect thing! I can honestly say in 20 years i have been respected by every leo and citizen i come in contact and have also been told plenty of time, thanks for your service so they are at least noticing. As far as other leo agency, I don’t think you are going to find a Trooper that reallt gives a ****. You think your job os so special. Nothing special about telling a dog to shut up, telling Brinks that it’s false alarm and telling someone you are trespass for taking a piece of candy. 🤣🤣 again joke is on you. Work smarter not harder. You can wait on me on a crash scene for 15 hours or 3 days for what i care. 1 at a time, 8 hours in a shift. So PHUCK YOU! You are right Biatchhhhh stay there until i get done eating. Don’t leave and piss of your sergeant. You will be on mids for the rest of your career. 🤣🤣🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿Anyone can be a city cop or deputy. Anyone
    Not anyone can be a city cop because you are still a trooper making 35 grand a year lmao. Question when you say done eating are you talking about at a restaurant because I didnt know restaurants accepted food stamps. Enjoy that state pay lmao the troopers who are worth a shit leave and become city cops. The troopers who can’t get hired stay and try to make it sound so great and talk about city cops answering barking dog calls. I guess they forget the armed robbery calls in progress burglary calls and the rest of the hot calls we respond to. I know I know 10-65 a sig 4 is all your used to. Troopers are a joke in this state.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast