Troopers giving lectures
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Troopers giving lectures

Why is it that when you are stopped by a trooper they feel it necessary to lecture you about speeding. It’s a civil infraction write the ticket let me go or give professional courtesy. Been an officer a long time in Broward stopped plenty of officers and troopers. Never once have given a lecture to them.

Troopers seem to think they are God’s gift to police work. Not sure why they think this I thought we where all suppose to be on the same side.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like he should have written the ticket.... slow down hypocrite...

Unregistered
    I have had this experience also in Broward. 74 in a 65. Huge deal 9 over and got the lecture also. Must be the 35 grand a year talking. The elite what a joke the elite at accidents. 10-65 a sig 4. Service aids with guns.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the lecture is in English. Troopers are the bottom of the barrel and you get what you pay for. Uneducated non English speaking troopers. But troopers are the elite can’t handle a real police call but they are the elite.

Unregistered
    I sure hope the above posters write their reports better than they do their posts. Thankfully, neighbor quarrels and dog barking calls don’t require much writing...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have had this experience also in Broward. 74 in a 65. Huge deal 9 over and got the lecture also. Must be the 35 grand a year talking. The elite what a joke the elite at accidents. 10-65 a sig 4. Service aids with guns.
    Yeah okay! 9 over my assholeeeeee. We don’t even get out of our cars for that speed. Anyway dumb asses stop *****ing. Would you rather have a lecture or the ticket???? Exactly idiots. That’s our job. You mean to tell me that you stupid deputies/city cops don’t lecture people in domestics, theft, robberies, etc???? Yeah right. Part of the job. There’s always lectures. So shut the PHUCK UP and move on. Be glad you got professional courtesy. Next time put your name so when you get pulled over, we can just write you up the ticket and you won’t receive any lecture trust me. This is a 20 yrs Trooper not a rookie. My salary is $59k a year and $130 with overtime. So i really dont know what you are talking about when you say pay..... i live very well as a Trooper.

Unregistered
    I don't get the whole thing about lecturing some guy about what he "did wrong on my highway" and how trooper Schmuckatelli "probably saved his life" etc etc. Sign here have a nice day

Unregistered
    Yeah okay! 9 over my assholeeeeee. We don’t even get out of our cars for that speed. Anyway dumb asses stop *****ing. Would you rather have a lecture or the ticket???? Exactly idiots. That’s our job. You mean to tell me that you stupid deputies/city cops don’t lecture people in domestics, theft, robberies, etc???? Yeah right. Part of the job. There’s always lectures. So shut the PHUCK UP and move on. Be glad you got professional courtesy. Next time put your name so when you get pulled over, we can just write you up the ticket and you won’t receive any lecture trust me. This is a 20 yrs Trooper not a rookie. My salary is $59k a year and $130 with overtime. So i really dont know what you are talking about when you say pay..... i live very well as a Trooper.
    I call bs. Everyone knows FHP makes you offset OT hahahaha. But whatever you have to tell yourself..

Unregistered

The joke is on you

I call bs. Everyone knows FHP makes you offset OT hahahaha. But whatever you have to tell yourself..
    Offset????? You are wrongly mistaking. Laugh all you want but I will laugh all the way to the bank and at you idiots killing yourselves for the same money I receive while im not doing anything! The joke is on you idiot. Work smarter not harder.

Unregistered
    They only make us offset the hours that you spent on our crash waiting for us

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast