Breaking news! BH 2020! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember an earlier comment in a different thread about Henderson and this topic. Somebody said that Henderson probably created the rumor so that he could go to Chitwood and proclaim his love, etc for Chitty. It was a shrewd move by Henderson. Chitwood will love you even more...sounds like you might be a division chief before you know it.
    That actually does sound right up his alley.

Unregistered
    Who’d you check with?
    Not saying I don’t believe you. Just wondering how credible the information is.
    I checked boss. I tend to believe someone has a bone to pick with Henderson. Who in their right mind would have someone else anonymously, kind of endorse or secretly announce here, on leo affairs. I'll say, I checked. With whom is my source, but he would know and he said NO!

Unregistered
    That actually does sound right up his alley.
    This is the only way he would make it to the next level.

Unregistered
    I checked boss. I tend to believe someone has a bone to pick with Henderson. Who in their right mind would have someone else anonymously, kind of endorse or secretly announce here, on leo affairs. I'll say, I checked. With whom is my source, but he would know and he said NO!
    There’s probably a couple dozen someones who have a bone to pick with Henderson. That guy is a total sleaze. There’s at least a dozen people I can think of off the top of my head who he has used his power to screw over and settle personal beefs. Then you have the fellow deputy who’s fiancé he stole. Former roommate he screwed over. Transgendered 10-15 who he face planted into the pavement while he/she was handcuffed and compliant (yes it’s on BWC, yes the sheriff had been made aware, no they don’t plan on doing anything about it). I’m sure there’s plenty more that I’m not aware of.

I sure as hell hope his political plans are some sort of sick joke. If anyone could bring us further down the shi ter than Chitwood has, its definitely him.

Unregistered
    There’s probably a couple dozen someones who have a bone to pick with Henderson. That guy is a total sleaze. There’s at least a dozen people I can think of off the top of my head who he has used his power to screw over and settle personal beefs. Then you have the fellow deputy who’s fiancé he stole. Former roommate he screwed over. Transgendered 10-15 who he face planted into the pavement while he/she was handcuffed and compliant (yes it’s on BWC, yes the sheriff had been made aware, no they don’t plan on doing anything about it). I’m sure there’s plenty more that I’m not aware of.

I sure as hell hope his political plans are some sort of sick joke. If anyone could bring us further down the shi ter than Chitwood has, its definitely him.
    Chitwood not take action against his favorites? That is a serious non-story. Now if you were to say he punished one of his favorites....fake news.

Unregistered
    That’s hilarious if this is true. Brian has never done anything for anyone other than himself. Hopefully nobody in the current administration thinks this is true or you will see that guy’s career crumble. Chances are this information is not true since he was promoted to his current position under Chitwood. Whoever posted this better hope they are correct or never discovered if not.
    He got promoted by Chitwood because his spine is so malleable if he even has one. During the election he was very involved in the Dietrich campaign and talked endlessly about what a disaster Chitwood would be for our agency. As soon as Chitwood won, it was like someone flipped a switch. Now he’s all in. The guy will do anything to move up the ladder including sacrificing friends. Crawling under Chitwood’s desk is comparatively easy.

Unregistered
    BH 2020 bumper stickers!
    $5.00
    See Tim Morgan on the 4th floor.

Unregistered

What a joke BH is

Everyone is right he has screwed over countless people, probably even is mother!! He is a chameleon sonner or later Chitwood will see his true colors!!! He is a power hungry asshole who probably got picked on his whole life.. He should be in jail or at the Mcdonald’s drive thru...He slept with another cop’s wife while they were weeks away from getting married.. A big no no the real question is who is he gonna screw over next!!!

Unregistered
    Everyone is right he has screwed over countless people, probably even is mother!! He is a chameleon sonner or later Chitwood will see his true colors!!! He is a power hungry asshole who probably got picked on his whole life.. He should be in jail or at the Mcdonald’s drive thru...He slept with another cop’s wife while they were weeks away from getting married.. A big no no the real question is who is he gonna screw over next!!!
    Haters gonna hate, Brian. Don’t let them stop you! Get that campaign going.

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate, Brian. Don’t let them stop you! Get that campaign going.
    Who would be his chief deputy? ha ha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast