Breaking news! BH 2020!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Breaking news! BH 2020!

I have just received confirmation from a Johnson political consultant. They have approached Henderson about running in 2020 and he has agreed. This is the guy we need to get behind. He is a major Chitwood opponent. He wants undo all the BS that has come with the Chitwood administration and return VCSO to its former glory. He is going to have the political and financial backing of the Johnson administration. I think he just needs the support of the rank and file and that will seal the deal.

Let’s help Henderson take down Chitwood.

BH 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have just received confirmation from a Johnson political consultant. They have approached Henderson about running in 2020 and he has agreed. This is the guy we need to get behind. He is a major Chitwood opponent. He wants undo all the BS that has come with the Chitwood administration and return VCSO to its former glory. He is going to have the political and financial backing of the Johnson administration. I think he just needs the support of the rank and file and that will seal the deal.

BH 2020
    You have got to F**KING kidding!! He will step on anyone to get ahead!!

Unregistered

BH 2020
    That is wonderful news. What a great way to start the year!!! BH in 2020!!!!!

Unregistered

BH 2020
    That’s hilarious if this is true. Brian has never done anything for anyone other than himself. Hopefully nobody in the current administration thinks this is true or you will see that guy’s career crumble. Chances are this information is not true since he was promoted to his current position under Chitwood. Whoever posted this better hope they are correct or never discovered if not.

Unregistered
    I just checked... It's not true. What do you have against Henderson? You sure seem to enjoy injecting false news. Is it that you want to cause Brian trouble with admin? I'm sure if Brian were contemplating, he wouldn't send his little leprechaun cheerleader to announce for him on leo affairs.

Unregistered
    I just checked... It's not true. What do you have against Henderson? You sure seem to enjoy injecting false news. Is it that you want to cause Brian trouble with admin? I'm sure if Brian were contemplating, he wouldn't send his little leprechaun cheerleader to announce for him on leo affairs.
    No way Henderson would challenge this administration. He is a part of this administration. Some person must just be lonely tonight.

Unregistered
    I wonder where Chitwood will be transferring Henderson to now.....

Unregistered
    What do you have against Henderson?

Now that’s funny. I agree that this is probably bogus info from someone who has it out for Henderson. There are a lot of people who have plenty against him. The the funny part (or sad depending on your perspective) is that the list of people he’s screwed over is so long that he won’t even be able to figure out who it is.

Unregistered
    Who’d you check with?
    Not saying I don’t believe you. Just wondering how credible the information is.

Unregistered
    What do you have against Henderson?

Now that’s funny. I agree that this is probably bogus info from someone who has it out for Henderson. There are a lot of people who have plenty against him. The the funny part (or sad depending on your perspective) is that the list of people he’s screwed over is so long that he won’t even be able to figure out who it is.
    I remember an earlier comment in a different thread about Henderson and this topic. Somebody said that Henderson probably created the rumor so that he could go to Chitwood and proclaim his love, etc for Chitty. It was a shrewd move by Henderson. Chitwood will love you even more...sounds like you might be a division chief before you know it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast