Tianga’s - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tianga’s

Unregistered
    Hey ! be nice. Not every guy marries a woman who brags on national television that she used her body to get her boyfriend to leave his wife and four kids. They're role models.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Originally Posted by Unregistered

Bro really you guys took all the SCOTT Isreal photos down from your social media

A selfie with SI?
    I I I never took a self...
    I never stood that close to him...
    I don't know what you're talking about!

I believe hairplugs got his hand on Ozzie’s arse!

Unregistered
    The Tiangas just like the Castillos committed political suicide when they got in bed with Scotty.

Unregistered
    Is he going to the 5th floor or Nah?

Unregistered

That is not me with the demon!

I believe hairplugs got his hand on Ozzie’s arse!
    This picture was 📷shopped! That is my deranged looking FACE but NOT my body!!!! I was taking a selfie with my self and had gas ⛽⛽ so I was holding in some foul wind. Remember Oswalds face on the grassy knoll guys body holding a rifle? Same deal.

Unregistered
    This picture was 📷shopped! That is my deranged looking FACE but NOT my body!!!! I was taking a selfie with my self and had gas ⛽⛽ so I was holding in some foul wind. Remember Oswalds face on the grassy knoll guys body holding a rifle? Same deal.
    Kinda lame. You are trying too hard to be funny. Back to jokes.com for some better material....

Unregistered

Joke's not funny

Kinda lame. You are trying too hard to be funny. Back to jokes.com for some better material....
    Ok I will try harder next time. Too juveniles were locked in your basement and .............Never mind Ozzie ! Scottie misses his neck rubs!

Jackie Chan

Hit a nerve

Ok I will try harder next time. Too juveniles were locked in your basement and .............Never mind Ozzie ! Scottie misses his neck rubs!
    Ops i think the dork taking the selfie is 😠 mad at the stupid but still funny story at his expense!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Chan View Post
    Ops i think the dork taking the selfie is 😠 mad at the stupid but still funny story at his expense!
    Who cares!!!

Unregistered
    What are ya’ll, The family police? Mind your own business and let people live their lives however they want. Get a life and worry about your own relationships. Who cares who left who and who slept with who. Losers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast