Tianga’s
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tianga’s

Unregistered

Tianga’s

Bro really you guys took all the SCOTT Isreal photos down from your social media

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro really you guys took all the SCOTT Isreal photos down from your social media
    Come on now you all know they got to play the game to keep that paycheck......show them both the door!

Unregistered
    What else did you expect? They used him, because that’s the type of people they are.

Unregistered
    They are two snakes. She used Lamberti through police women of Broward County because she thought she would be a big star. Ozzy pimped her out like a two dollar whore trying to get her every public appearance he could. They deserve each other. Now Ozzy is father of the year for supporting her son because he thinks he will be a big football player, getting everyone he knows to write articles about him. Ask his first wife about his father of the year award. He will exploit anyone if it is to his advantage.

Unregistered
    They are two snakes. She used Lamberti through police women of Broward County because she thought she would be a big star. Ozzy pimped her out like a two dollar whore trying to get her every public appearance he could. They deserve each other. Now Ozzy is father of the year for supporting her son because he thinks he will be a big football player, getting everyone he knows to write articles about him. Ask his first wife about his father of the year award. He will exploit anyone if it is to his advantage.
    Hopefully his sorry ass is out the door!

Unregistered

Computers make people tough

Meet them both and express your hatred.....Don’t hate on him because he is involved in his kids life when most of you sorry asses don’t even have a relationship with your kids. I’ve seen him with both boys and they look happy to me. What weak ass man/woman would include kids in this forum. A cowardly one. If you have a beef with adults keep it there. These kids are innocent and nothing to do with politics.

Unregistered
    Meet them both and express your hatred.....Don’t hate on him because he is involved in his kids life when most of you sorry asses don’t even have a relationship with your kids. I’ve seen him with both boys and they look happy to me. What weak ass man/woman would include kids in this forum. A cowardly one. If you have a beef with adults keep it there. These kids are innocent and nothing to do with politics.
    Leave the kids out of this

Unregistered
    I don’t see how the poster said anything bad about the kids. The poster said Ozzy was not father of the year material. The poster also made a point that Ozzy would stop at nothing to exploit someone for his gain, including his step son. The poster makes a pretty good point, that if he would pimp out his own wife and kids, nobody should trust him.

Unregistered
    The Tiangas just like the Castillos committed political suicide when they got in bed with Scotty.

Unregistered
    Why am I hearing that nasally, shrew like voice from police sluts of Broward County?
    Go make ozzy a bologna Samwich skank!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast