Andy Pollack STFU - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pollack is a loud mouth who is the dog wagging Desantis tail. Good riddance to Israel but appointing this light weight with no experience other than squad sergeant to Sheriff cause he worked out in a gym with Pollack is absolutely FRIGING STUPID!!!!!! This will implode. Get your head out of your azz Desantis and Pollack stay in your lane and quit trying to be the mad parent cause you got no clue. Go back to NY. Oh and tell your kid Hunter to STFU too.
    I feel bad about his daughter but now he is a real hemorrhoid

Unregistered
    The Governor is a genius. Look at the voter base for SI....The blacks. Where did SI hold his press conference...Mt. Olive. He needs the black base. Who does the Governor put in...a black working man. Now who will get the votes???? SI who smooched their rear ends, or the true black guy. What a dilemma for the black voter base.
    When SI was campaigning for Sheriff he was surrounded by blacks. It was unreal.

Unregistered
    When SI was campaigning for Sheriff he was surrounded by blacks. It was unreal.
    This is true and was done intentionally. Although Israel will win his appeal and be back shortly he will never win in 2020 now that the black population has seen they can have a black Sheriff, only question is will it be Tony or Al Pollack in 2020?

Unregistered
    Like in most cases, this cannot speak for every move made over the last week- just most of them.

The smoke and dust will begin to clear next week, and people are going to see they’ve been had. Because damaging as it is to bring in outside people and argue they are perfectly qualified for any high-level position, its equally as damaging to now paint every original BSO as saviors to the profession. Israel created two separate but similar groups. The god-like experts he brought in from other agencies (Group A), and those he coddled, adored and, in all candor, couldn’t position and promote fast enough (Group B.) Many in Group B skipped multiple ranks. Some were promoted close to every year the man was in office, even after being at the helm during some substantial and negative public safety mishaps. Many campaigned for Israel openly, on company time, without shame, and very often. Both groups are Israel’s closest and have been equally devastating to this agency. But at nothing more than someone’s suggestion and without so much as a 5 minute interview, Tony will fiercely remove the outsiders in A for one reason- they came with Israel, thus leaving the self-serving, now turncoats, in (Group B) to continue their amazing leadership roles, without opposition. They are also left to serve two Gods- Israel and now Tony, simultaneously. But that’s ok because they were here and although they haven’t missed an Israel chance to shine, they are now BSO strong and unaffiliated? That borders on bizarre and speaks volumes of the true mission and more importantly, the predicted outcome. Although the new sheriff has chosen to pander to and promote Group B, it remains the most troubling group, as it is the one that most of the agencies workers are exposed to. He’s ignored the politically placed, the chronically promoted or those that have leap frogged rank like a child’s game. What ever happened to time in grade?? So what is the new Sheriffs vision to right the ship? Eradicate the outsiders in (A) and tell Israel’s Group B to continue being, well, the amazing group that they are certain they are; which only furthers Israel’s vision, not Tony’s. Not saying that what was done was not warranted in some fashion- but clearly much was done just to make a point, and that very seldom works. To elevate Group B with the same reckless abandon used to show Group A the door, is not only hypocritical to his statement, but will assure that in 2020, Broward county will have another new sheriff. He’s already posturing for the job. And where will support for Tony’s ouster come from? Yep, group B. The chosen ones who got to stay.
    Thought provoking but at a week in it's too soon to come to these definitive conclusions. You will see that group B will be humbled considerably. This Sheriff knows what's at stake. Those whose egos cant take it will leave the agency on their own once they are properly assigned.

Unregistered
    Thought provoking but at a week in it's too soon to come to these definitive conclusions. You will see that group B will be humbled considerably. This Sheriff knows what's at stake. Those whose egos cant take it will leave the agency on their own once they are properly assigned.
    I wrote the entry that you responded to and was hoping to hear a dignified and honest response such as yours. I certainly agree that its impossible to base a long term solution on a single week. Israel brought in several directors and executive directors both civilian and sworn and they, being part of Group B, are walking around grinning like they've pulled off the ultimate heist. This, while the rest of us scratch our heads. Some of these are the most staunch supporters of the X-sheriff, well documented in multiple media platforms. This place needs an equal opportunity cleansing wherein they are included in the terminations/demotions. Be safe everyone

Unregistered
    I wrote the entry that you responded to and was hoping to hear a dignified and honest response such as yours. I certainly agree that its impossible to base a long term solution on a single week. Israel brought in several directors and executive directors both civilian and sworn and they, being part of Group B, are walking around grinning like they've pulled off the ultimate heist. This, while the rest of us scratch our heads. Some of these are the most staunch supporters of the X-sheriff, well documented in multiple media platforms. This place needs an equal opportunity cleansing wherein they are included in the terminations/demotions. Be safe everyone
    Like most who believe they've pulled off the ultimate heist, once the privileged start waving the money around, as they always do, they do themselves in. New management is traumatic for an agency whether it's welcomed of not. The leader needs to make every effort not to appear reckless or petty to not cause panic. Good sound leaders instinctively know that the bad apples who have been deceptive will deceive again because it's in their nature. Then, instead of a corrupt leader looking the other way, it will be addressed. Bad people cannot last under a watchful eye of checks and balances. What looks like oversight is really, just a waiting game. The bad ones are not only bad, they have poor boundaries. They will overstep their bounds shortly. It's imperative that a leader make every effort to give the opportunity for a resignation rather than walk around with a strawberry twizzler under his nose. Tony isn't the smoothest talker; but he's nobody's fool. You'll see.

Unregistered
    This is true and was done intentionally. Although Israel will win his appeal and be back shortly he will never win in 2020 now that the black population has seen they can have a black Sheriff, only question is will it be Tony or Al Pollack in 2020?
    Mr. Scott Israel will not win his appeal and he will never be back. You can take that to the bank. You have no clue what he's up against and this is not coming from Parkland or Pollack. There are many, many pokers in this hellfire.

Unregistered
    Like in most cases, this cannot speak for every move made over the last week- just most of them.

The smoke and dust will begin to clear next week, and people are going to see they’ve been had. Because damaging as it is to bring in outside people and argue they are perfectly qualified for any high-level position, its equally as damaging to now paint every original BSO as saviors to the profession. Israel created two separate but similar groups. The god-like experts he brought in from other agencies (Group A), and those he coddled, adored and, in all candor, couldn’t position and promote fast enough (Group B.) Many in Group B skipped multiple ranks. Some were promoted close to every year the man was in office, even after being at the helm during some substantial and negative public safety mishaps. Many campaigned for Israel openly, on company time, without shame, and very often. Both groups are Israel’s closest and have been equally devastating to this agency. But at nothing more than someone’s suggestion and without so much as a 5 minute interview, Tony will fiercely remove the outsiders in A for one reason- they came with Israel, thus leaving the self-serving, now turncoats, in (Group B) to continue their amazing leadership roles, without opposition. They are also left to serve two Gods- Israel and now Tony, simultaneously. But that’s ok because they were here and although they haven’t missed an Israel chance to shine, they are now BSO strong and unaffiliated? That borders on bizarre and speaks volumes of the true mission and more importantly, the predicted outcome. Although the new sheriff has chosen to pander to and promote Group B, it remains the most troubling group, as it is the one that most of the agencies workers are exposed to. He’s ignored the politically placed, the chronically promoted or those that have leap frogged rank like a child’s game. What ever happened to time in grade?? So what is the new Sheriffs vision to right the ship? Eradicate the outsiders in (A) and tell Israel’s Group B to continue being, well, the amazing group that they are certain they are; which only furthers Israel’s vision, not Tony’s. Not saying that what was done was not warranted in some fashion- but clearly much was done just to make a point, and that very seldom works. To elevate Group B with the same reckless abandon used to show Group A the door, is not only hypocritical to his statement, but will assure that in 2020, Broward county will have another new sheriff. He’s already posturing for the job. And where will support for Tony’s ouster come from? Yep, group B. The chosen ones who got to stay.
    Sooooo, what your saying is, long story short, keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

As an OG BSO, I'm actually pissed at EX-sheriff, group B, then group A, in that order. I never understood why guys can't just work the same under different management. I also think some people here interpret loyalty in a completely sycophantic way. I'm the same guy my parents raised, loyal to my God (the Lord, not the EX-Sheriff), loyal to my family, my friends, my country, my flag, and the badge. In this line of work, command comes and goes, but I'm consistent; I do my job.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789