+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Davita

Unregistered

Davita

Hey you POS hiding behind your Father in Law and your wife. Your a pu$$y. Stop running your fat mouth. You were a coward just like those other 8. Amazing you we’re able to keep your name out of the paper. Fat f@ck. Who in CSPD is your wife banging. I heard quite a few.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey you POS hiding behind your Father in Law and your wife. Your a pu$$y. Stop running your fat mouth. You were a coward just like those other 8. Amazing you we’re able to keep your name out of the paper. Fat f@ck. Who in CSPD is your wife banging. I heard quite a few.
    WOW, why so much hostility fella?

Unregistered
    Your wife must have me confused with some other hot redhead cos she's never told me to stop running my fat mouth on her pu$$y. Are you sure you want to be POS (part of something?) if your wife's down, I'm down but let's leave my father-in-law out of the equation, dude, that's just gross.

Unregistered
    Your wife must have me confused with some other hot redhead cos she's never told me to stop running my fat mouth on her pu$$y. Are you sure you want to be POS (part of something?) if your wife's down, I'm down but let's leave my father-in-law out of the equation, dude, that's just gross.
    Not sure you could get your mouth on anything with that lip thing going on......

Unregistered
    Not sure you could get your mouth on anything with that lip thing going on......
    Just some extra cushioning... as per your wife

Unregistered
    He took NO LAW ENFORCEMENT Action .......

Unregistered
    daVita has to live with this also forever
    hE diD Nutin .......

Unregistered
    Davita did nothing. How embarrassing. Your p@ssy ass has to live with that forever.

+ Reply to Thread