More Broward Politics - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean like mandatory vests requirements when working traffic in 100° heat? Or shoulder mics on radios that don't work to begin with? Or body cam deployments for cats in trees? Or not being able to utilize our computer aided dispatch to aid dispatch via computer? Or the I tapped someone on the shoulder better do a use of force? Or the I thought about activating my blue lights, better do a persuit form? Or the infamous "may" go in policy? You mean stupider than those?
    Just wait if you were around for powertrac it will make it look like baby shiiite.

Unregistered
    From Parkland:

Sir, if you are aware of a qualified candidate for 2020, by all means, encourage this individual to formally file for the 2020 election. We have been watching the filings, and so far, there have been two, Vasquez, a republican candidate, and Rosenthal, who does not appear to be a formidable candidate. Based on the recent school board loss, it would not appear that by 2020, a republican candidate could pull it off in Broward. Therefore, it makes sense to support the most centrist independent or democrat. To be fair, we have been seeking your input for months, and your candidate, whomever it may be did not file. Have him or her do so, and I promise you that all will be a consideration. Our position is not intended to be adversarial in any way. We recognize that good morale benefits the public as well. We will get behind the BEST candidate for 2020, and on this day, we do not know who that will be.
    Sheriff Meerah!!!!!!!! Sexy

Unregistered
    Just wait if you were around for powertrac it will make it look like baby shiiite.
    Powertrac? Now I get it you are an Israel or PBA plant. Or both.

We already had one sheriff get in trouble for manipulating crime stats for POWERTRAC . And now another one for manipulating crime stats for PROMISE. I'm sure the new guy can't wait to implement another ludicrous system that will end up beinb his demise.

Unregistered
    From Parkland:

Sir, if you are aware of a qualified candidate for 2020, by all means, encourage this individual to formally file for the 2020 election. We have been watching the filings, and so far, there have been two, Vasquez, a republican candidate, and Rosenthal, who does not appear to be a formidable candidate. Based on the recent school board loss, it would not appear that by 2020, a republican candidate could pull it off in Broward. Therefore, it makes sense to support the most centrist independent or democrat. To be fair, we have been seeking your input for months, and your candidate, whomever it may be did not file. Have him or her do so, and I promise you that all will be a consideration. Our position is not intended to be adversarial in any way. We recognize that good morale benefits the public as well. We will get behind the BEST candidate for 2020, and on this day, we do not know who that will be.
    Al Pollock is a great person. Decorated Marine who spent close to 40 years serving the people of Broward County. He has the knowledge of the inner workings of the agency and has always tried to do the right thing. That scumbag Israel used him for the black vote and when he didn’t need him anymore he threw him aside. The Parkland people used him and Jeff Bell to get Israel thrown out, with help from their new bought friend Governor DeSantis. They used him just like Israel did so they are no better. Then Pollack’s gym friend gets appointed to the position. In my opinion Al Pollock should have had a fair chance at being appointed and being Broward’s first African American Sheriff. I think he deserved that chance.

Unregistered
    Al Pollock is a great person. Decorated Marine who spent close to 40 years serving the people of Broward County. He has the knowledge of the inner workings of the agency and has always tried to do the right thing. That scumbag Israel used him for the black vote and when he didn’t need him anymore he threw him aside. The Parkland people used him and Jeff Bell to get Israel thrown out, with help from their new bought friend Governor DeSantis. They used him just like Israel did so they are no better. Then Pollack’s gym friend gets appointed to the position. In my opinion Al Pollock should have had a fair chance at being appointed and being Broward’s first African American Sheriff. I think he deserved that chance.
    Yeah and opinions are like a$$holes everybody has one!

Unregistered
    There was definitely some confusion due to coincidence. "Alvin" was often confused with "Andrew" by residents who were unaware of a Pollack at BSO and were under the mistaken impression that BSO employees were behind Andrew for Sheriff which did not make sense to them. There was also an A. Pollack at the school police awhile back, which was coming up on searches. Interested parties need to file with Broward SOE to get their names out there. If BSO Andrew Pollack is interested in a run, and has the support, he will certainly be a consideration. With all that's going on, being an interim Sheriff does not necessarily put one in the cat bird seat for 2020. Everyone wants to get it right; whatever that is.

Unregistered
    There was definitely some confusion due to coincidence. "Alvin" was often confused with "Andrew" by residents who were unaware of a Pollack at BSO and were under the mistaken impression that BSO employees were behind Andrew for Sheriff which did not make sense to them. There was also an A. Pollack at the school police awhile back, which was coming up on searches. Interested parties need to file with Broward SOE to get their names out there. If BSO Andrew Pollack is interested in a run, and has the support, he will certainly be a consideration. With all that's going on, being an interim Sheriff does not necessarily put one in the cat bird seat for 2020. Everyone wants to get it right; whatever that is.
    It’s retired BSO Colonel Alvin Pollock. He will file his paperwork very soon.

Unregistered
    It’s retired BSO Colonel Alvin Pollock. He will file his paperwork very soon.
    Just re-read my post and saw that I mistakenly wrote Andrew instead of Alvin myself at one point.

"Alvin", today, is a stranger.

Many are saying, 'well who cares about parkland" but that's where deep pockets will be for the run. Now, while we're on the topic, the other Pollack, Angie. Is she no longer a BSO employee? It's also important to make this distinction as well.
    As far as Parkland is concerned, the field for 2020 is wide open.

Unregistered
    Just re-read my post and saw that I mistakenly wrote Andrew instead of Alvin myself at one point.

Many are saying, 'well who cares about parkland" but that's where deep pockets will be for the run. Now, while we're on the topic, the other Pollack, Angie. Is she no longer a BSO employee? It's also important to make this distinction as well.

Deputy Nezar Hamze for SHERIFF 2020!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Angie Pollock is Alvin Pollock’s wife. She left BSO and then worked for the Broward Schools Police. She left there because
    she did not agree with Runcie’s policies which eventually led to a major failure. Many of the school board members know her very well along with her husband Alvin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast