+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    More Broward Politics

    DeSantis lined his campaign coffers with money from Parkland in return for Israel’s ouster. That POS deserved it. Instead of finding a true law enforcement administrator with institutional knowledge he picked Mr. Pollack’s recommendation. Pollack and Gregory Tony worked out at the same gym and that’s how they met. I’m not talking shit about Gregory Tony but there were dozens of more qualified LE professionals better suited for this appointment including many African Americans (one of them retired from BSO two years ago). I’m a Republican but DeSantis has lost my vote next time around.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeSantis lined his campaign coffers with money from Parkland in return for Israel’s ouster. That POS deserved it. Instead of finding a true law enforcement administrator with institutional knowledge he picked Mr. Pollack’s recommendation. Pollack and Gregory Tony worked out at the same gym and that’s how they met. I’m not talking shit about Gregory Tony but there were dozens of more qualified LE professionals better suited for this appointment including many African Americans (one of them retired from BSO two years ago). I’m a Republican but DeSantis has lost my vote next time around.
    From Parkland:

    Sir, if you are aware of a qualified candidate for 2020, by all means, encourage this individual to formally file for the 2020 election. We have been watching the filings, and so far, there have been two, Vasquez, a republican candidate, and Rosenthal, who does not appear to be a formidable candidate. Based on the recent school board loss, it would not appear that by 2020, a republican candidate could pull it off in Broward. Therefore, it makes sense to support the most centrist independent or democrat. To be fair, we have been seeking your input for months, and your candidate, whomever it may be did not file. Have him or her do so, and I promise you that all will be a consideration. Our position is not intended to be adversarial in any way. We recognize that good morale benefits the public as well. We will get behind the BEST candidate for 2020, and on this day, we do not know who that will be.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From Parkland:

    Sir, if you are aware of a qualified candidate for 2020, by all means, encourage this individual to formally file for the 2020 election. We have been watching the filings, and so far, there have been two, Vasquez, a republican candidate, and Rosenthal, who does not appear to be a formidable candidate. Based on the recent school board loss, it would not appear that by 2020, a republican candidate could pull it off in Broward. Therefore, it makes sense to support the most centrist independent or democrat. To be fair, we have been seeking your input for months, and your candidate, whomever it may be did not file. Have him or her do so, and I promise you that all will be a consideration. Our position is not intended to be adversarial in any way. We recognize that good morale benefits the public as well. We will get behind the BEST candidate for 2020, and on this day, we do not know who that will be.
    Based on your fact based, educated,
    non bias and well thought out response here, I suggest you put in YOUR paperwork for 2020.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Vasquez switched to the Democratic party and Rosenthal is not a viable candidate. It was a very good post and your thoughtful response is hopefully an opinion shared by many but what the original post stated is correct, there were many more qualified candidates. The governor should not just pick someone based on the recommendation of someone he works out with.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    African Americans (one of them retired from BSO two years ago). .
    Who....Not Alvin I hope.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From Parkland:

    Sir, if you are aware of a qualified candidate for 2020, by all means, encourage this individual to formally file for the 2020 election. We have been watching the filings, and so far, there have been two, Vasquez, a republican candidate, and Rosenthal, who does not appear to be a formidable candidate. Based on the recent school board loss, it would not appear that by 2020, a republican candidate could pull it off in Broward. Therefore, it makes sense to support the most centrist independent or democrat. To be fair, we have been seeking your input for months, and your candidate, whomever it may be did not file. Have him or her do so, and I promise you that all will be a consideration. Our position is not intended to be adversarial in any way. We recognize that good morale benefits the public as well. We will get behind the BEST candidate for 2020, and on this day, we do not know who that will be.
    Thank you for your seller response.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for your seller response.
    Civil response

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Shameful. The new sheriff hasn't been in 5 minutes and already the Israel operatives are working overtime.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Based on your fact based, educated,
    non bias and well thought out response here, I suggest you put in YOUR paperwork for 2020.
    Fondo 2020

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Fondo 2020 really? That would give us back Cady, Ballante, and a few other egomaniacs. We’ll pass, but thanks for chiming in Jimmy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •