Politics of Broward
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Politics of Broward

DeSantis lined his campaign coffers with money from Parkland in return for Israel’s ouster. That POS deserved it. Instead of finding a true law enforcement administrator with institutional knowledge he picked Mr. Pollack’s recommendation. Pollack and Gregory Tony worked out at the same gym and that’s how they met. I’m not talking shit about Gregory Tony but there were dozens of more qualified LE professionals better suited for this appointment including many African Americans (one of them retired from BSO two years ago). I’m a Republican but DeSantis has lost my vote next time around. Thank

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeSantis lined his campaign coffers with money from Parkland in return for Israel’s ouster. That POS deserved it. Instead of finding a true law enforcement administrator with institutional knowledge he picked Mr. Pollack’s recommendation. Pollack and Gregory Tony worked out at the same gym and that’s how they met. I’m not talking shit about Gregory Tony but there were dozens of more qualified LE professionals better suited for this appointment including many African Americans (one of them retired from BSO two years ago). I’m a Republican but DeSantis has lost my vote next time around. Thank
    It appears that most of the responses on this thread had been erased. It's obviously hitting a soft soft spot with someone. Apparently Sheriff Tony has been a Republican all along and switched to Democrat just prior to the appointment.

Unregistered
    It appears that most of the responses on this thread had been erased. It's obviously hitting a soft soft spot with someone. Apparently Sheriff Tony has been a Republican all along and switched to Democrat just prior to the appointment.
    You mean just like Scott did?

Unregistered

You're def. a D!ck but hopefully not a Detective

No, psycho, you're a serial double poster. Obviously, when nobody replied to this, your initial post "Politics of Broward" you impatiently posted the identical post 14 minutes later under "More Broward Politics" where all your alleged responses have been erased but are mysteriously still there. Great police work!

P01-12-2019, 05:51 PM #1 Unregistered Guest More Broward Politics

PS Apparently EX-Sheriff Israel has been a Republican all along and switched to Democrat just prior to needing money, minority votes, and the coat-tails of Obama.

PSS Apparently Ex-Sheriff Israel's cronies DiPerna and Hamze have been Republicans all along and switched to Democrats just prior to the appointment of our former amazing leader.

Unregistered
    No, psycho, you're a serial double poster. Obviously, when nobody replied to this, your initial post "Politics of Broward" you impatiently posted the identical post 14 minutes later under "More Broward Politics" where all your alleged responses have been erased but are mysteriously still there. Great police work!

P01-12-2019, 05:51 PM #1 Unregistered Guest More Broward Politics

PS Apparently EX-Sheriff Israel has been a Republican all along and switched to Democrat just prior to needing money, minority votes, and the coat-tails of Obama.

PSS Apparently Ex-Sheriff Israel's cronies DiPerna and Hamze have been Republicans all along and switched to Democrats just prior to the appointment of our former amazing leader.

Haha!!! I love working your nerves!!! Mission accomplished.

Unregistered
    Haha!!! I love working your nerves!!! Mission accomplished.
    Happy to keep you busy in your new makeshift office, FORMER sheriff. How are those floors coming? Is your garage almost an exact 5th floor replica yet?

Unregistered
    Happy to keep you busy in your new makeshift office, FORMER sheriff. How are those floors coming? Is your garage almost an exact 5th floor replica yet?
    Almost finished! My friends from west Parkland that you don’t mix with, you know the New York transplants, have helped me knock it out. I know they are not Parklanders and their wallets are not WIDE OPEN but they did a great job.

Unregistered
    Almost finished! My friends from west Parkland that you don’t mix with, you know the New York transplants, have helped me knock it out. I know they are not Parklanders and their wallets are not WIDE OPEN but they did a great job.
    Sweet! Which reminds me, don't buy a name plaque. We saved yours from the trash. You must have forgot it in between the shredding and bleachbitting before running out the back to your amazing press conference Friday. Anywho, we dropped it off at the Festival Flea Market with 2 boxes of your fans. Sorry, they didn't sell like you thought. Have you considered Ebay? They'd be very popular listed under the section where they sell the John Wayne Gacy balloons and red noses and the Jeffrey Dahmer hot sauce.

Unregistered
    Sweet! Which reminds me, don't buy a name plaque. We saved yours from the trash. You must have forgot it in between the shredding and bleachbitting before running out the back to your amazing press conference Friday. Anywho, we dropped it off at the Festival Flea Market with 2 boxes of your fans. Sorry, they didn't sell like you thought. Have you considered Ebay? They'd be very popular listed under the section where they sell the John Wayne Gacy balloons and red noses and the Jeffrey Dahmer hot sauce.
    Why thank you! I may follow your suggestions. Yawn!!! Heading out to play golf with Frank, Steve,Jack, and Chad, at the Parkland Country Club, we all have memberships there.

Unregistered

You got some nerve MISTER Israel

That's not what you said yesterday when we left one of the points off of the green star we painted over your desk. Then, you freaked out when we painted 'A.L.' in the center of the star because you thought it meant "Al Lamberti" The "AL" was for Amazing Leader. You really should treat your friends better. After all, we stood outside of church for you; and don't think we missed your wife keeping her pocketbook near you where she thought it would be safe. We wasn't gonna steal nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast