Carmine was he ever a police officer in NewYork - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was hired by Mike Scott as a Lieutenant strictly to bring big Naples money into the campaign. No supervisory duties. He was quickly promoted to Captain when the campaign money started flowing in.

He has titles that he bought through generating campaign funds. Nothing more. The true duties that someone who earned that position would do as a Lieutenant or Captain don't apply to him.
    Exactly, he was a prior supervisor. OMG does Chiapetta post tons of negative comments on this website, IP! Now go get on your bicycle wearing your banana (tootsie roll) hammock and ride off into the river. Ex employees that aren’t happy will always bash the next administration, and the next and the next. Mental Illness!!!

Unregistered
    Exactly, he was a prior supervisor. OMG does Chiapetta post tons of negative comments on this website, IP! Now go get on your bicycle wearing your banana (tootsie roll) hammock and ride off into the river. Ex employees that aren’t happy will always bash the next administration, and the next and the next. Mental Illness!!!
    Hired as a Lieutenant, assigned directly to the sheriff and the same when he was promoted to Captain before off his new hire probation. Never had any subordinates, just the dispatchers he was trying to get with and the other female employees he got with. Your a freaking idiot trying to defend him. Enjoy your two years as sheriff, if you even make it that far. It definitely will be coming to an end.

Unregistered
    Hired as a Lieutenant, assigned directly to the sheriff and the same when he was promoted to Captain before off his new hire probation. Never had any subordinates, just the dispatchers he was trying to get with and the other female employees he got with. Your a freaking idiot trying to defend him. Enjoy your two years as sheriff, if you even make it that far. It definitely will be coming to an end.

Carmine 2020.....Carmine 2020

Unregistered
    So what. The same losers and disgruntled. Chia, I can't understand why they won't promote me after I screw other cop's wives, and Jim Jim who can't get over the fact Mikey wouldn't promote him to major because he looked like a blimp slob sloth who can't even control his family. Not even a challenge

Unregistered
    So what. The same losers and disgruntled. Chia, I can't understand why they won't promote me after I screw other cop's wives, and Jim Jim who can't get over the fact Mikey wouldn't promote him to major because he looked like a blimp slob sloth who can't even control his family. Not even a challenge
    And here you are on this trash site cause you are such a tough guy, just another of CM' s puppets, they say they are not worried and yet here there are every day bad mouthing JL hahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123