Roberto Destephan Officially Fired - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Dog and pony show, like lugos sleeping in the informants car case or Ortiz’s what is it now 50 complaints??? This will pass he will win back pay and get his job back along with a cushy position courtesy of the friends and family program they will will all walk out with 100k plus pensions

Unregistered
    Guys---you are all needing RE-training. This is a new world now. You are still thinking old school.
    When it use to be funny for little Christian kids to poke fun at little jewish kids, those days are gone. Funny isn't funny anymore. So, MPD has to step it up on the training. Yes the hands were tied and this hits politically. So know that --and act accordingly. Religion is a no no ---its constitutional right and the jews have suffered enuf, so when the blue shows disrespect....its gone way too far. Same with busting up a nativity set at a church, pulling hats off muslims….these are categorically hate crimes now. So, Colina did the right thing and he has made an example to the rest of the blue. This is leadership 101. Get in line and follow the lead.

Intent is a powerful piece of evidence in a case - as is video.

Whether he gets reinstated will be interesting to follow. In the meantime, it would be very good for him to start working off his disrespect at a synagogue so he truly understands the hate and suffer that the jewish people have endured over many years.

Unregistered
    Was he really fired?

Unregistered
    Heard he’s going to key biscayne

Unregistered
    Not bashing anyone, but why celebrate, that a fellow brother in blue got terminated ?

How much more powerful would our department be if we all rallied around each other and (15) one another in a time of need ?

I don't know the former officer, but wish him and his, all the best !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not bashing anyone, but why celebrate, that a fellow brother in blue got terminated ?

How much more powerful would our department be if we all rallied around each other and (15) one another in a time of need ?

I agree but our department is so divided. It’s not even funny.

Unregistered
    I agree but our department is so divided. It’s not even funny.
    Kinda is wonder if key biscayne will actually pick him up if the residents and commission find out.

Unregistered
    Its the banana republic after all... get terminated from one agency and the next one is lined up ready to scoop you up. Now let a regular joe do that same thing before applying for this job and no one will blink an eye and dq them. Hypocrisy at its finest in this profession.

Unregistered

All these comments are from the same ip address. Maxipad screwed up and is trying his best to show that destephan is not liked. Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc biatch.

Unregistered

D'estephan will be back

All these comments are from the same ip address. Maxipad screwed up and is trying his best to show that destephan is not liked. Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc biatch.
    It's called violating his rights. He'll come back thinner and smarter. I venture to say he will be a Lt. before a lot or you numbnuts in the peanut gallery. Baby 'D, I am pulling for you. I have your back!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast