That student should give his $100 back for legal aid

Unregistered

That student should give his $100 back for legal aid

Imagine if the MSD student went on TV to give that lousy $100 back to mr isreal for his legal aid.

Unregistered
    Would be priceless the see the kid say here you need this Mr Isreal more than i

Unregistered
    Not one relative or survivor of MSD at Scotty boy's speech.
    That speaks volumes!!!
    "Sheriff Israel 2020" is nothing but a misnomer by a fat POS that was never a cop.

Jan Jordin

He’ll be back!

I want him to go. He lost my support a long time ago. His press comference attendence said it all. It show where his heart is and just how hard he will suck up to the far left to maintain his political power. But don’t throw out your SI BSO forms just yet!! He will be back. He will absolutely win his appeal in court. The only thing more comical then his suspension is the guy picked to replace him. Quit LE to go into the private sector teaching active shooter. How does this guy run a $30 million dollar agency with 5000 employees. On yeah, with his vast experience at running his 5 person company over the past 4 years. And for the love of God!!! Did they say he was a Trooper? Holy shit!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Jordin View Post
    I want him to go. He lost my support a long time ago. His press comference attendence said it all. It show where his heart is and just how hard he will suck up to the far left to maintain his political power. But don’t throw out your SI BSO forms just yet!! He will be back. He will absolutely win his appeal in court. The only thing more comical then his suspension is the guy picked to replace him. Quit LE to go into the private sector teaching active shooter. How does this guy run a $30 million dollar agency with 5000 employees. On yeah, with his vast experience at running his 5 person company over the past 4 years. And for the love of God!!! Did they say he was a Trooper? Holy shit!!!
    I can tell you are a Moron and dont do your homework..better check that budget and the number of employee’s if you want to try and sound credible.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Jordin View Post
    He doesn't appeal in court. He has to appeal to the state senate. The Republican state senate. The same state senate that called for his removal only weeks after the incident with only what they knew then.

SI will be back? Anything is possible but I think you have a better chance at winning Powerball than seeing that.

Unregistered
    Yes that kid should give mr isreal the money back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes that kid should give mr isreal the money back
    The County is much bigger than Parkland